Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowetthomas thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago
Well, I think you can help me here, in my case I am looking for an app that helps me learn about the history of works of art around the world, that tells me where they are located, their history, how old they are and so on, no. I know of no application that offers this service. Can anyone here recommend an application that achieves this goal?
kubrikjames45 thumbnail
Haven't you tried searching in the same store for your phone? It is very likely that there you can find an application that can help you with what you are looking for, but if I find any of those characteristics, assume that I will return here to tell you what application it is, what it is called and where to find it.
adolfgus thumbnail
Look, my brother uses one that if I remember correctly is called "artcrack" or something like that, I don't remember the name well, but I think you have to download it from the Apple store, this application precisely fulfills all the functions that you are looking for , so you should search for it by that name, I hope my comment is of great help to you, you're welcome
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

already answered ... ...

Edited by Clochette - 2 months ago
jutsukai thumbnail
Who has answered it and who has answered him? I have not seen the response, in the same way I have seen the comments and I do not think I can contribute more than what has already been contributed in the comments. Don't you know of any application with those characteristics that you can recommend? because I see that you are very worried about this matter
Mr.Abrol thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And that's^ just the starter goes without saying (talking for music only) .

BW is like a 'saamuhik nakal kendra'

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mr.Abrol

And that's^ just the starter goes without saying (talking for music only) .

BW is like a 'saamuhik nakal kendra'

The perfect pic to sum it up

Originally posted by: beena_jon

indians have this immense talent of plagiarizing. India figures among the most 'prolific countries of origin for plagiarism',

Listen....it is INSPIRATION please...smiley16

Hey Bhagwan....Mozart ka bhi chura liya.smiley3...sab purane paapi hain....smiley19