Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

All this talk has made me watch the movie again. Damn you India Forums! *raises fist* Btw, Rahul is super cute. One dimpled smile my way and I’ll raise all his kids.

Suuteeeleeee maaaa....

How many dimples do you need to see for you to answer to sauteleeee maa ..this is suhana .. are you ready to take me to my auditons? Stay and watch me through out na? *headnod like a desi*

Edited by D3viL - 4 months ago
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

How many times this will be discussed smiley36

saying only from the title

I didn't watch the reel on the main post

I never liked this movie

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _symphony

Hey! But they never show the awakened romantic love. He loves her as a friend (But do we date all our friends, No!), he finds her attractive when she is more feminine, and he also feels belonged with her as she knows about him and Anjali’s past and she always made him feel more like himself. He feels more alive and connected to his yester years with her (As shown in ladka bada anjana hai) But this is not love. Rahul’s love is all about him and nothing about Anjali. This is love for the love she brings. How does he love her for who she is? That’s never shown. So a love for just his needs, is not love per me.

What about the Gazebo scene???

Suddenly she runs away (noticing her engagement ring) and - bang! - Aman enters the scene... What can

Rahul do with his just admitted romantic love...can't romance her anymore...nice Aman takes her away to mary her - quickly, quickly ...

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Ah my favourite topic. Was missing it so much since the last one 2 months back. smiley42 A topic and movie KJo would be surprised to have qualified for so much dissection more than Ray or Mrinal Sen movies. smiley43

Anyways, the more I read the more I wonder what’s the problem if Rahul saw Anjali’s naval and sexualised her ? Are we so much woke now that bringing the very and most basic animal instinct is a taboo ? Heck I love it Rahul who was already her best friend, saw her naval and realized his love smiley36

Bring some point which would make sense please. smiley44Rahul-Anjali forever. smiley43 Glad Tina died. Aman was nice he’d marry the receptionist. smiley20 Now bye.

Yes please. We need more of this. I'm waiting for that movie where the guy falls in love with his best friend once she quits her job and takes up cooking and cleaning.

There's nothing more romantic than a woman changing her entire personality and appearance just so that some stupid self involved guy from college would give a shit about her. It would be terribly woke to not find this lovely. 😆

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: infinity101

I can’t believe all these years later we are still discussing this dumb film smiley36 Honestly, Aman could have been the best guy in the world, but if you don’t love someone, you just don’t love them, connections can’t be forced. Anjali was in love with Rahul, so it didn’t make sense for her to get married to Aman when Rahul already confessed his feelings for her, all 3 of them wouldn’t have been happy.

Anjali knew about her feeling yet lied to Aman. Poor Aman.

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: infinity101

Yeah, getting married to someone you don’t love can make you miserable, and people often end up taking the extremes like divorce or cheating. Having said that, I guess 80% marriages in India are arranged where you don’t exactly get a partner of your choice smiley36 You just learn to live with it, but alas that’s life!

Yeah tell me about being miserable! Thankfully, I was able to get out of it within a few months (in total a year of being married - long distance and all that jazz). Unless the partner is abusive, one can struck it out.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If I were Anjali, I would never marry a 10 year old’s father when my other option is Aman who loves me and on the top of it looks like the young Salman Khan.

Edited by e1t53e - 4 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Has anyone asked Anjali?

Koi puch hi lo ussey.

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Silpa20

How many times this will be discussed smiley36

saying only from the title

I didn't watch the reel on the main post

I never liked this movie

sad state of bw , there is nothing to discuss , just recycle smiley36

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Ok I just have one question to ask... If Anjali had an aversion to even being identified as a girl ... How the hell was Rahul even supposed to feel any attraction to her? Please let that make sense to me!?