Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Not just Mukesh, did you read what Mumtaz said? She was very (for the lack of a better word) b*tchy

Made me think there's some rivalry between them

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Not just Mukesh, did you read what Mumtaz said? She was very (for the lack of a better word) b*tchy

Made me think there's some rivalry between them

Zeenat stole all the attention in Hare Rama Hare Krishna despite being hero's sister. Mumtaz was the lead heroine yet people remember the movie with Zeenat's song. Ofcourse thoda bura to laga hoga Mumtaz ko smiley36

Opinion about live in relationship from people born in 1940s, 50s.

Naah just ignore them all zeenat,mumtaz or khanna.

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Zeenat stole all the attention in Hare Rama Hare Krishna despite being hero's sister. Mumtaz was the lead heroine yet people remember the movie with Zeenat's song. Ofcourse thoda bura to laga hoga Mumtaz ko smiley36

Yeah I was thinking the same

I heard she was offered the sister role first but refused then this newcomer came along and got all the attention

But surprised it still irks her 33 yrs later smiley36

TotalBetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Yeah I was thinking the same

I heard she was offered the sister role first but refused then this newcomer came along and got all the attention

But surprised it still irks her 33 yrs later smiley36

Boy it's 53 years not 33

The movie came out in 1971

ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

His opinions have always sounded very patriarchal and regressive to me, so I don't pay him any heed.

In his old age, he seems unable to adjust to evolving times.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Today divorces are increasing in india

Main reason is woman are working and will not compromise if abused by husband

Before women were subservient to husband and fathers as they were not educated or working no matter what abuse took silently

I am not sure why zeenat told live in than marry - i understand people act when they meet outside for few hours with a girl their true character you get to know after marraige only when you live 24/7 so may be she is saying live in and than marry

But i tell woman caution to do live in in asia or india- this will give men license to live in every 2-3 years with a girl and move on to another woman as no law protecting live in woman or kids born from that type or relationship

So girls should take this advice with pinch of salt be careful to do live in

Best way to find true character or girl or boy you marry is to ask neighbours or best friends classmates they know all kaand and real nature of an human.

Family and relatives will only praise and lie about character or their family member

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I'm astonished that there hadn't been more yesteryear stars to critizise Zeenat...what a fine opportunity to get published and/or settle old scores smiley36

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

For live in relationships, you can easily take this decision with your family members, if they like it or not. It's not going to go well with baby boomers.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Originally posted by: myviewprem

Today divorces are increasing in india

Main reason is woman are working and will not compromise if abused by husband

Before women were subservient to husband and fathers as they were not educated or working no matter what abuse took silently

I am not sure why zeenat told live in than marry - i understand people act when they meet outside for few hours with a girl their true character you get to know after marraige only when you live 24/7 so may be she is saying live in and than marry

But i tell woman caution to do live in in asia or india- this will give men license to live in every 2-3 years with a girl and move on to another woman as no law protecting live in woman or kids born from that type or relationship

So girls should take this advice with pinch of salt be careful to do live in

Best way to find true character or girl or boy you marry is to ask neighbours or best friends classmates they know all kaand and real nature of an human.

Family and relatives will only praise and lie about character or their family member

I believe, for marriage perspective, specially in arrange marriage the girl and boy both should stay with eachother's family for one to two months than only proceed further.