Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Anjali may have deserved Aman, but Aman didn't deserve to be with someone who didn't love him.

Woh khush hai with a 20 something Anjali and a 50 yet behaves like 20 Rahul, maybe Aman too found someone and all of them run the Summer camp together. Socha hai kabhi iss angle se?

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Anjali may have deserved Aman, but Aman didn't deserve to be with someone who didn't love him.

Woh khush hai with a 20 something Anjali and a 50 yet behaves like 20 Rahul, maybe Aman too found someone and all of them run the Summer camp together. Socha hai kabhi iss angle se?

nahee socha, ab sochon geesmiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

... Don’t even get me started on Anjali 2.0. Tina managed to emotionally and psychologically manipulate her child from beyond the grave. Who the hell tells an 8 year old to go find your dad’s old friend and make her your new mommy? I’m sorry but ain’t no way Tina is in heaven.

Well, Karan did so...he must have seen it in an old US or UK or French movie (I remember vaguely having watched this plot point already before)...any ways, it's an often used plot point that motherless kids look out for a new mother and the chosen one most often comes into the way of an already existing relationship between the dad and another woman not wished by the kid(s). smiley2 Karan just inversed the latter.

Yes, Salman is a nice guy and Anjali may have had a nice married life with him...if she hadn't met Rahul again (erspecially Rahul, the widower). And Aman, already suspecting Anjali not really being in love with him, may have got more & more flirty with other women...and one day cheating.

Kajol saying she would have chosen Aman...ha ha ha...she had married Ajay just four months after the movie released...Salman was a safe answer...

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The receptionist thing was meant to show him as 'charming'. And not as a flirt. Didn't age well ofcourse.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Aman deserved better.

Someone should introduce Aman and Nisha (from Dil Toh Pagal Hai)smiley36.

Edited by Daebak - 4 months ago
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

The receptionist thing was meant to show him as 'charming'. And not as a flirt. Didn't age well ofcourse.

I agree with that...it wasn't meant in a negative way (imo, too)... Aman indeed was portrayed as a kind and charming man and not as a flirt. Nevertheless, Anjali having met Rahul again, totally changed her inclination to compromise (because a marriage with Aman would have been a submission to convention...and Salman was right to not accepting that...he did not deserve that being now also in the knowing about Anjali's feelings belonging to someone else).

What I reproach to Karan is the way he portrayed Anjali, not Rahul or Aman.

He did the same in the movie with Anushka and Ranbir. And in real life, he manipulated Alia into someone she may not have become with another 'mentor'. Imo.

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Nevertheless, Anjali having met Rahul again, totally changed her inclination to compromise (because a marriage with Aman would have been a submission to convention...and Salman was right to not accepting that...he did not deserve that being now also in the knowing about Anjali's feelings belonging to someone else

Yes ,this .

Clochette thumbnail

I also think that Aman made this clear that he was too mature to compromise himself just for...what?...to keep face???

He had enough self-confidence to drag his bride to the man she loved and not force something on her (and himself) that would be dhoomed anyways.

I think, Aman was the strongest character in the movie.

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Please don't bash Srk for this, uska koi kasoor nahi.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

I also think that Aman made this clear that he was too mature to compromise himself just for...what?...to keep face???

He had enough self-confidence to drag his bride to the man she loved and not force something on her (and himself) that would be dhoomed anyways.

I think, Aman was the strongest character in the movie.

I agree. Probably the only movie where Salman didn't bring a bit of himself, the character took over. Anyway it's a shame...Aman and Anjali looked great together . I loved his scenes with Reema Lagoo.