Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Oh, I didn’t know you were on a mission like that.
we are talking about Anjali though, not Tina. So much for your reading skills too. 🙂‍↔️

Oh smitten what would you knowewww.... who needs books when you have looks 🥱

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: DobbyDeol

No. Aman deserved better.

we all did smiley36
1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: D3viL

Oh smitten what would you knowewww.... who needs books when you have looks 🥱

You're right, that's a totally alien concept to me. Must be awesome getting all those VIP perks everywhere d3vil. 💔

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

If she didn’t love Aman then no she shouldn’t have married him. But she shouldn’t have accepted his proposal and gotten engaged to him either. And she certainly shouldn’t have agreed to become Rahul’s backup wife no matter how much she thought she loved him.

No matter how much people like this movie this triangle is messed up and ultimately both Anjali and Rahul were jerks who screwed Aman over. Don’t even get me started on Anjali 2.0. Tina managed to emotionally and psychologically manipulate her child from beyond the grave. Who the hell tells an 8 year old to go find your dad’s old friend and make her your new mommy? I’m sorry but ain’t no way Tina is in heaven.

bold part. Right? I thought it was so weird that a 8 yr old girl would want thatsmiley5 wasn’t Rahul the one who made fun of Anjali when she dressed up for the first time with dress and make up. I get she was so much in love with Rahul but I feel script was such a big mess, she all of sudden leaves and says nothing to Rahul and break off all the contact with him. Aman was such a great guy. He even ask her future mother in law that he feels Anjali does not love him and Anjali also denies it. Why did they made aman a dustbin? He gave so much love and respect to Anjali and her mother. Anjali could had told aman that hey I still love Rahul but Rahul and Anjali are playing breaking star 💫 wish on the balconysmiley36like for real? And out of no where she just shed tears and cry on the stairs and mandit ji is saying it is getting late and she still stuck there like a glue. So much embarrassment for aman and his entire family. At the end of the movie I did not get why she did not see Aman’s love for her.

But then again I agree with members that Aman deserved better.

Btw Kajol mentioned if she had to pick aman over Rahul, she would had chosen Aman.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

KJo’s love triangles are always messed up. This one is no surprise smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

bold part. Right? I thought it was so weird that a 8 yr old girl would want thatsmiley5 wasn’t Rahul the one who made fun of Anjali when she dressed up for the first time with dress and make up. I get she was so much in love with Rahul but I feel script was such a big mess, she all of sudden leaves and says nothing to Rahul and break off all the contact with him. Aman was such a great guy. He even ask her future mother in law that he feels Anjali does not love him and Anjali also denies it. Why did they made aman a dustbin? He gave so much love and respect to Anjali and her mother. Anjali could had told aman that hey I still love Rahul but Rahul and Anjali are playing breaking star 💫 wish on the balconysmiley36like for real? And out of no where she just shed tears and cry on the stairs and mandit ji is saying it is getting late and she still stuck there like a glue. So much embarrassment for aman and his entire family. At the end of the movie I did not get why she did not see Aman’s love for her.

But then again I agree with members that Aman deserved better.

Btw Kajol mentioned if she had to pick aman over Rahul, she would had chosen Aman.

Yea the more we analyze KKHH the more we realize what a messed up and contrived story it was. I honestly think the only thing that’s still keeping it relevant is its music, and all these debates about bad it was smiley36

1169321 thumbnail

If she had chosen Aman then we would be looking at another KANK

It wasn't Rahul who was disgusting, Rahul was a widower who remained faithful to his wife and found that connection with his old life with Anjali

It was Anjali who was engaged to Aman and was confessing her love to Rahul and romancing with him in the rain, Rahul didn't know she was engaged to Aman 👀 Anjali was already cheating on Aman

https://youtu.be/IxnUHB64NcU?si=2flt4KDNzSdzw9e5

Also at 6:00 mark Aman, the greenest flag who engaged to Anjali was flirting with receptionist and Rahul the red flag who didn't have any attachment didn't, you see college Rahul would have flirted with her too

https://youtu.be/SFkr9s5PX98?si=sM2oW-q3Tr_wmCB3

Bonus point -

Aman refers to both Anjali and that receptionist as "sweetheart", maybe both cheaters deserved each other

Edited by NoraSM - 4 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NoraSM

If she had chosen Aman then we would be looking at another KANK

It wasn't Rahul who was disgusting, Rahul was a widower who remained faithful to his wife and found that connection with his old life with Anjali

It was Anjali who was engaged to Aman and was confession her love to Rahul and romancing with him in the rain, Rahul didn't know she was engaged to Aman 👀 Anjali was already cheating on Aman

https://youtu.be/IxnUHB64NcU?si=2flt4KDNzSdzw9e5

Also at 6:00 mark Aman, the greenest flag who engaged to Anjali was flirting with receptionist and Rahul the red flag who didn't have any attachment didn't, you see college Rahul would have flirted with her too

https://youtu.be/SFkr9s5PX98?si=sM2oW-q3Tr_wmCB3

Bonus point -

Aman refers to both Anjali and that receptionist as "sweetheart", maybe both cheaters deserved each other

your summary is cute and funny. Ahh the rain dance. Yes she was a cheater.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
phone confusion scene is so amazing I have trouble believing Karan was directing it and I just think it was Sal/Shahs magic smiley36
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

I would never marry someone who 'falls in love' with me after seeing my navel through a chiffon saree. These are the kind of people I avoid on public transport.

Maybe Anjali was into leeches

😂