Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

I would never marry someone who 'falls in love' with me after seeing my navel through a chiffon saree. These are the kind of people I avoid on public transport.

https://giphy.com/gifs/Friends-friends-episode-22-tv-ZEMyJjiCDExkbFd2ck

Edited by IAmLuvBolly - 4 months ago
1243752 thumbnail

I loved Aman (the character) but I can’t deny that Anjali should have picked Rahul for simply no reason other than that she loved and felt that intangible connection with Rahul, and not Aman.

And Rahul also loved her back. who cares how their love developed in the second half? Regardless of how it all unfolded, Aman was getting the short end of the tail by the time Anjali was at the altar and it was the best decision for all parties involved, no doubt about it.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

No. Aman deserved better.

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

I loved Aman (the character) but I can’t deny that Anjali should have picked Rahul for simply no reason other than that she loved and felt that intangible connection with Rahul, and not Aman.

And Rahul also loved her back. who cares how their love developed in the second half? Regardless of how it all unfolded, Aman was getting the short end of the tail by the time Anjali was at the altar and it was the best decision for all parties involved, no doubt about it.

Too late FF said it first. FYI we are not talking about Aman. For someone who types very well.. you can't read allll that welllll.... we are talking about Tina.. girls not boys.

No spaghetti for you. Just soap.

There you go ff . I got rid of another hater for u

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: D3viL

Too late FF said it first. FYI we are not talking about Aman. For someone who types very well.. you can't read allll that welllll.... we are talking about Tina.. girls not boys.

who is ff?smiley36

423728 thumbnail

Exactly what she says. He loved Tina .. not reena , leena, jeena and samira .. is that right ff? Yeahhh he loves Tina. I also think whatever she says is shitty, is shitty .

Are you hungry ff? I can't post banana gifs, would you believe...they look a little rude

But let's go out for pasta

Looks like someone woke up craving bananas. I like em chopped up or blended into a smoothie. smiley36

The great FingerFetish who used to be smittens bestfriend.. but i plan to steal her

1243752 thumbnail

Oh, I didn’t know you were on a mission like that.
we are talking about Anjali though, not Tina. So much for your reading skills too. 🙂‍↔️

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

Looks like someone woke up craving bananas. I like em chopped up or blended into a smoothie. smiley36

Smoothies are my most favorite thing in the world. After you ofcourse . Well you come a close 2nd . If you drink my smoothies ..that don't have any protein powder in them but abundance of sugar. Then you are number 1.

1243752 thumbnail

Once upon a time in a galaxy far away, Jaya Bachan used to have Finger Fetish as her username.