Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

oopar waalay ka vaasta hai logo, buss kar do is fuzool si potboiler film par thesis likhna, after every few days 😓😫😥😥

😅

423728 thumbnail

For the billionth time, no she shouldn’t have married Aman because she didn’t love him. Anjali married the person she loved and is currently living her best fictional life as a 50 something year old. Let her retire in peace.

Aman deserved to marry someone who loved him and if it helps ya’ll sleep at night, he found the love of his life and forgot Anjali even existed. Thank you and come again.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

I don’t think that’s what she should had done smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

and is currently living her best fictional life as a 50 something year old. Let her retire in peace.

Aman deserved to marry someone who loved him and if it helps ya’ll sleep at night, he found the love of his life and forgot Anjali even existed. Thank you and come again.

You are so cute 😂😘

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

She was stupid to choose a disgusting playboy , a father of 8 yr grown up girl instead of a Gentleman and a sweetheart like Aman .

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

If she didn’t love Aman then no she shouldn’t have married him. But she shouldn’t have accepted his proposal and gotten engaged to him either. And she certainly shouldn’t have agreed to become Rahul’s backup wife no matter how much she thought she loved him.

No matter how much people like this movie this triangle is messed up and ultimately both Anjali and Rahul were jerks who screwed Aman over. Don’t even get me started on Anjali 2.0. Tina managed to emotionally and psychologically manipulate her child from beyond the grave. Who the hell tells an 8 year old to go find your dad’s old friend and make her your new mommy? I’m sorry but ain’t no way Tina is in heaven.

423728 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniluvskinshuk

She was stupid to choose a disgusting playboy , a father of 8 yr grown up girl instead of a Gentleman and a sweetheart like Aman .

The logic here goes right over my head. Rahul, the college student vs. Rahul, the widowed adult cannot be compared. At best, his character could be described as a flirt but he remained faithful and loyal to Tina, which doesn’t really add onto the playboy tag.

A person who remained celibate for 8 years after the death of their spouse can hardly be called a disgusting playboy. Also, what’s with the shaming of marrying a person who has a kid? That’s a shitty thing to say.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I would never marry someone who 'falls in love' with me after seeing my navel through a chiffon saree. These are the kind of people I avoid on public transport.

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

The logic here goes right over my head. Rahul, the college student vs. Rahul, the widowed adult cannot be compared. At best, his character could be described as a flirt but he remained faithful and loyal to Tina, which doesn’t really add onto the playboy tag.

A person who remained celibate for 8 years after the death of their spouse can hardly be called a disgusting playboy. Also, what’s with the shaming of marrying a person who has a kid? That’s a shitty thing to say.

Exactly what she says. He loved Tina .. not reena , leena, jeena and samira .. is that right ff? Yeahhh he loves Tina. I also think whatever she says is shitty, is shitty .

Are you hungry ff? I can't post banana gifs, would you believe...they look a little rude

But let's go out for pasta