Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She actually has four releases this year, Badd News, the movie with Rajkumar, BB3 and Dhadak 2.

I forgot about the one Rajkumar. Dhadak2 is releasing this year too? We’re already in June. That’s too many movies in a short span of time.

She’s also doing that love story with Kartik for next year. So even if half of these are hits she’ll become tough competition for a lot of people.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I forgot about the one Rajkumar. Dhadak2 is releasing this year too? We’re already in June. That’s too many movies in a short span of time.

She’s also doing that love story with Kartik for next year. So even if half of these are hits she’ll become tough competition for a lot of people.

Yeah it is a lot… Bad News is in July, Rajkumar movie in Oct, BB3 in November and Dhadak 2 in Nov too.

I’m thinking Dhadak 2 will be delayed, they haven’t been started shooting for it I believe

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Vidya debuted at the age of 26 and peaked in her 30s, in terms of stardom. And she is still doing decent work for herself. So, there is no hard and fast rule.

And like someone mentioned, the audience was never the problem, by and large. Bollywood itself has a habit of putting an expiry date to actresses for some reason.

Also, it's about time we stopped making a big issue regarding the "age" of actresses.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Meh …these days 30s is nothing …and most 30 year olds look much younger…I know in the 90s 30s was probably considered middle aged …but I don’t think that’s the case anymore

Most actors are actually hitting their peaks much after 30 ..this whole thing of debut at 18, wrap up at 30 that was going on earlier is done with