Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Teri ID bhi dekh li maine smiley37

Arre ye shaktiyan tere paas kahan se aa rahi hai re! smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

I thought I was the only one who could see IDs when someone shares an Instagram link here. That's so strange. I don't think I'll ever post a link again out of sheer dread!

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I thought I was the only one who could see IDs when someone shares an Instagram link here. That's so strange. I don't think I'll ever post a link again out of sheer dread!

How do you see ? Where does it show ?
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Charu21

Arre ye shaktiyan tere paas kahan se aa rahi hai re! smiley36

Nayak nahi, Khal-Nayak hoon Main smiley36

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

How do you see ? Where does it show ?

On mobile, it shows up, but not on a laptop. When I open the link, it takes me to the Instagram reel, and in the center, it shows the user's profile, asking if I want to follow them. This is the second time it's happened. The first time, the user denied that it was their ID.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

How is this okay? I remember IF had a glitch once where it showed everyone's flag. That was not too much of a biggie but just the fact that it was a glitch that wasn't resolved for hours was insane. The fact that the insta IDs are being exposed is completely unsafe especially with the MID crazies around.

I remember some people suggesting we should connect our phone number with our IF account smiley8 Can you imagine? It'd be a matter of days until our phone number will accidentally be displayed in 72 size font for 48 hours right next to our posts smiley5

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

What's wrong with what she said? I believe her smiley27 I also don't wear any makeup. Here is my selfie fresh out of the shower.

Deepika Padukone photoshoot in Paris with French model - The Statesman

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

How is this okay? I remember IF had a glitch once where it showed everyone's flag. That was not too much of a biggie but just the fact that it was a glitch that wasn't resolved for hours was insane. The fact that the insta IDs are being exposed is completely unsafe especially with the MID crazies around.

I remember some people suggesting we should connect our phone number with our IF account smiley8 Can you imagine? It'd be a matter of days until our phone number will accidentally be displayed in 72 size font for 48 hours right next to our posts smiley5

You can make your account Private. Restrict info which if any stranger visit your profile, then he can't see.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

Yeah, that's not safe. I was shocked the first time I saw the user ID pop up, but they denied it was theirs. I don't blame them, but this user admits it's their ID.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

You can make your account Private. Restrict info which if any stranger visit your profile, then he can't see.

No I can't. I want everyone to know I'm really Shraddha Kapoor.