Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 4 months ago

Naaznin ji, you should be more careful while sharing something from Instagram over here.

Instagram has an update in which whoever shares a reel or post, his/her ID is shown in starting like your id meenal prompted when I clicked the above insta link, that to a follow request.

It isn't a big deal but for those who don't want to reveal their insta IDs, this update is scary.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Naaznin ji, you should be more careful while sharing something from Instagram over here.

Instagram has an update in which whoever shares a reel or post, his/her ID is shown in starting like your id meenal prompted when I clicked the above insta link, that to a follow request.

It isn't a big deal but for those who don't want to reveal their insta IDs, this update is scary.

But I didn't get/see anything like that after I clicked the link 🫤 it directly took me to the reel the TM posted.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I just realised that smiley22 its better then to share from insta from a logged out account

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

But I didn't get/see anything like that after I clicked the link 🫤 it directly took me to the reel the TM posted.

Are you logged onto insta on your device? I think it only shows if you are logged in

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Only if you are logged in on Insta, then it shows.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Are you logged onto insta on your device? I think it only shows if you are logged in

Yes, I'm logged in and I always do smiley36 cuz I have forgotten my password. Then also I haven't get to see the TM's insta account. Also, my 'gram is up to date. smiley16smiley36

zara321 thumbnail

Yes, I'm logged in and I always do smiley36 cuz I have forgotten my password. Then also I haven't get to see the TM's insta account. Also, my 'gram is up to date. smiley16smiley36

Oh rite, not sure why you can't see it then, I keep seeing it everyone I click on the link

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Mujhe dikh gayi. Ab maine Shaitan Haiwan ki bhi real ID dekh li.

Edited by Guddu.Pandit - 4 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Really I didn't knew this. Thanx for letting me know..

Waise meenal I'd is also fake 😂

Edited by naaznin - 4 months ago