bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Election khatam photo aani shuru... Bewakoof hain hum sab

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ahh memes, internet’s best snark outlet smiley36

Realistically whatever amount they’re spending on all these shindigs is probably pocket change for them, but the media and specially social media has been talking about them nonstop. I didn’t even know who Adani was till a couple of months ago 🤷🏽‍♀️. If number one and number 2 is really that important to these rich folks I expect them to go even more overboard for the wedding and reception. Showing off is part of the battle.

Are Adani’s kids married? I’m just curious if he’ll one up Ambani for his kids’ weddings.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: infinity101

Shahrukh bhutiya lag ra hai!

Woh toh pehlese bhutiya tha

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Reemadoresyou

Seems like this time the guest list was more exclusive YET I have to ask -

what is an F-grade celeb like Shanaya doing there and how does she get invited? I seriously wonder. D-grade celebs like Sara, Ananya, and Jahnvi I understand (but not really). They bring no value especially if they’re not even close friends of the bride and/or groom. Are they?

SRK and Salman I understand - they’re the biggest of the biggest icons. Ranbir I get too cuz he’s really good friends with one of the Ambani kids and same with Kiara (with Sid being her +1).

But these young celebs? Seem like freeloaders to me.

Janhvi’s boyfriend is among the richy rich of Mumbai. And his brother is best friends with the groom. Janhvi was even at Radhika’s bachelorette party.

Shanaya and Ananya may have been part of Suhana’s package. Or part of the young crowd that got invited because they’ll post on social media a lot. Or maybe this time too they invited all the celebs but some didn’t go so Shanaya and Ananya stand out. Same thing with Sara and Ibrahim. I really doubt Aamir khan or Bebo and Saif weren’t invited this time.

IMG_7753.jpegIMG_7754.jpegIMG_7755.jpeg