Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: you2

All anonymous sources are blinds. ...

My opinion, too. (it still is to be treated on a 'rumour-level' when being fair)

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

error

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago

One anonymous reddit poster write something and media runs with it

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

One anonymous reddit poster write something and media runs with it

All nonsense. Anyone can come up with anything and say I saw it in ambani wedding. Rubbish.

Originally posted by: Nishita123

All nonsense. Anyone can come up with anything and say I saw it in ambani wedding. Rubbish.

All rumours news from this one postsmiley36

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/1e65njk/some_inside_tea_from_ambani_wedding/

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DobbyDeol

Was kriti even able to spot jaya in that kumbh mela?

Quite easy to spot ...grumpy lady with biggest Neclace piece and gira hua pallu ...aaram se kahin bhi dikh jaati

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

And yet again, an anonymous reddit poster, who in their dreams will never attend an ambani wedding, has written rumours and some people are stupid enough to beleive it smiley39, come on now people, use your brains and stop giving such stuff any time or attention

Edited by zara321 - 3 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This seems fake but I will believe anyone who says Jaya (or Anushka for that matter) misbehaved with themsmiley36

Maybe Kriti said 'Hi Bappi Da' to Jaya and Jaya got upset. Or she just said Hi and Jaya got upset. Or she just breathed and Jaya got upset smiley37

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

All of this is believable (not saying they’re true, just that they could be) except for the Jaya Kriti argument. Maybe Jaya was just yelling and Kriti just happens to walk by at that moment smiley36

The only interesting gossip here was that Ambanis wore their fake jewelries because real jewelry is heavy. Nita won’t be happy if this piece of gossip reaches her ears smiley36

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

The fact that one of the points is 'Deepika is actually pregnant'.smiley29 Seriously? Meanwhile people zabardasti making Kat pregnant.

The other one starts with 'Agastya and Suhana "may be" together and ends with right now they are together. The fact that this was in one sentence smiley39. Pehle decide kar lo.

I don't think Kusha is dating Arjun. As per Reddit she is dating Bassi.

SRK-Gauri fighting in public? I think Gauri is too hoity-toity to fight in public.

Khushi Kapoor breaking down, hmm. She does look scandalized all the time, I hope she takes therapy, she seems v anxious and closed off.

Ananya-Hardik: Barf! Ananya did seem totally drunk. She was roaming around alone in the baraat, where did her bestie Shanaya go. Suhana ofcourse will not dance in the baraat wearing a 'Team Anant' lehenga, the way Gauri would disown her in a second smiley36

Edited by Daebak - 3 months ago