Actors fighting in Ambani wedding - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

with so many celebs around, there's bound to have been many catfights... actresses pulling each other's hair, slapgate, slippergate, stilleto gate and what not. smiley36 But did it also get to a level where the bouncers had to be called in? Who all did they bounce? Apart from SRK, Ranveer Singh and Sallu?smiley18smiley36 If anyone has pictures of these activities, aapke saat khoon maaaf if you post.smiley2

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ow i have decided i am not believing anything till i start getting invited to these parties till i see it with my own eyes.

Bwfians pls ask for my invitation in ur prayers the next time.

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Ow i have decided i am not believing anything till i start getting invited to these parties till i see it with my own eyes.

Bwfians pls ask for my invitation in ur prayers the next time.

Praying for you to date pahariya brothers type person who can get you in all parties or orry.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Fighting at wedding? Didn't expect this.

Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

If that's true then no wonder why this industry is so screwed up. I can certainly believe that these nasshedis would have ran into some differences and arguements.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: S_H_Y

According to this bw sub, ab sr has crush on kriti, and kriti was Tennant of bacchan flat, so someone made a whole story out of it smiley36

oh ok that is why members on reditt saying about rent jokes πŸ˜‚

Bekind thumbnail

I will believe it allsmiley36

Hope khushi see a therapist soon. She needs to take a break from Bollywood. She is too sweet and people in Bollywood are mean.

Ibrahim is young so I don’t think he is serious about Palak.

Does not understand Nita obsession with Bollywood celebrities. Just from the videos Nita does not treat shloka good and isha does not like Radhika that much. Both reminds me of Shweta Ash πŸ˜‚

No fights with Vicky Kat? πŸ˜‚

No gossip about Karan Johar πŸ˜‚ why this looks like all made up by Karan Johar.smiley37

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Bekind

I will believe it allsmiley36

Hope khushi see a therapist soon. She needs to take a break from Bollywood. She is too sweet and people in Bollywood are mean.

Ibrahim is young so I don’t think he is serious about Palak.

Does not understand Nita obsession with Bollywood celebrities. Just from the videos Nita does not treat shloka good and isha does not like Radhika that much. Both reminds me of Shweta Ash πŸ˜‚

No fights with Vicky Kat? πŸ˜‚

No gossip about Karan Johar πŸ˜‚ why this looks like all made up by Karan Johar.smiley37

Bekind told you to watch less Kekta episodes πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ganga jal mein dimaag dhona padega, gopi bahu ne laptop dhoya aise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Bekind told you to watch less Kekta episodes πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Ganga jal mein dimaag dhona padega, gopi bahu ne laptop dhoya aise πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Rasoi Mei tum nahee thi, mein nahe thii fir kaun thasmiley37

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I don’t know about Bollywood but in real life people do tend to get into arguments at weddings

And single people ready to mingle hoping for a suitable partner