Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Socklet

Shaadi hai ya khumb ka mela

Exactly my feeling smiley3

MaebyFunke thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ambani gayo, Adani bhaisaaa is the richest person in Asia. Ambani compensating for small _______ reckon? smiley24

(Hint: wealth)

Reemadoresyou thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Seems like this time the guest list was more exclusive YET I have to ask -

what is an F-grade celeb like Shanaya doing there and how does she get invited? I seriously wonder. D-grade celebs like Sara, Ananya, and Jahnvi I understand (but not really). They bring no value especially if they鈥檙e not even close friends of the bride and/or groom. Are they?

SRK and Salman I understand - they鈥檙e the biggest of the biggest icons. Ranbir I get too cuz he鈥檚 really good friends with one of the Ambani kids and same with Kiara (with Sid being her +1).

But these young celebs? Seem like freeloaders to me.

Sorrento thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ananya forgot to iron her dress! It has creases on it! Otherwise she looks pretty as does Shanaya

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reemadoresyou

Seems like this time the guest list was more exclusive YET I have to ask -

what is an F-grade celeb like Shanaya doing there and how does she get invited? I seriously wonder. D-grade celebs like Sara, Ananya, and Jahnvi I understand (but not really). They bring no value especially if they鈥檙e not even close friends of the bride and/or groom. Are they?

SRK and Salman I understand - they鈥檙e the biggest of the biggest icons. Ranbir I get too cuz he鈥檚 really good friends with one of the Ambani kids and same with Kiara (with Sid being her +1).

But these young celebs? Seem like freeloaders to me.

All rich people parties, even corporate events, have paid guests like models and influencers. It's to increase the glam factor of the event and entice their real guests to attend also for a chance to mingle with the famous and beautiful folks.

Shanaya types probably get a few lakhs payment and a free cruise out of it so they have nothing to lose.