Originally posted by: zara321

Shanaya posted her look

1000014192.jpg

it looks a bit odd as if she is holding a fabric rose. 馃

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Aren鈥檛 the expectations such that the other two arms will grow and be on equal footing with RIL? The energy sector of Reliance isn鈥檛 the parent company, or is it?

The decision regarding Anant and RIL apparently wasn鈥檛 well received by some board members at the time saying he was too young and inexperienced. But obviously he got voted in just like his older siblings did to their respective seats.

There was a long discussion about this on Reddit (I know, I know) a while back. One speculation was that Akash and Isha were entrusted with more responsibilities at Jio and the retail branch whereas Anant was expected to just watch and learn. Another speculation was that Anant was basically a symbolic board member and in reality Radhika was being trained and groomed to take over, insinuation being that Anant wasn鈥檛 the sharpest tool in the shed. The discussion then turned into how unlike Akash鈥檚 wife Shloka who prefers a low key life, Radhika relishes the exposure and media attention and Nita saw her as the perfect young gen representation of their brand.

https://www.ft.com/content/f6777d90-4c23-42d2-a81e-8846bd0904ae

I think radhika is being trained to take over the media/arts/culture/charity segment of reliance. Essentially what nita is handling right now... Not the main ril.. Shloka seems to be taking no interest

But yes. You are right. Since mukesh is still on board, he is the main decision maker of ril. I don't see him retiring any time soon. So anant seems to be just there.. He needs to take time off from his 7 janam, 7 phase wali shaadi functions to actually learn anything

Edited by bips - 4 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Bhai kash mai bhi Ambani family mai paida hoti

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: wat_up

who will be on the buses this time lol. I wanna know????? So no pics till the event over ????

I wanna know who has been allowed entry on the cruise and who are the ones that have been given a life jacket and asked to swim along.

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

If Anant and Radik don鈥檛 do the Titanic pose then what鈥檚 the point of this cruise?

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I liked to follow the pre-wedding event in Gujarat as it had been a combination of festivity and making know a project of Ambani's youngest son.

This one has another purpose, imo.

I feel that their youngest son has a 'special' treating as he takes a 'special' place in his parents' feeling for him...(imo absolutely ok)

Edited by Clochette - 4 months ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

Shanaya posted her look

1000014192.jpg

She looks beautiful. I like what she is wearing.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Clochette

I liked to follow the pre-wedding event in Gujarat as it had been a combination of festivity and making know a project of Ambani's youngest son.

This one has another purpose, imo.

I feel that their youngest son has a 'special' treating as he takes a 'special' place in his parents' feeling for him...(imo absolutely ok)

what is the purpose this time?

They have been doing many such parties for other kids too.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

it looks a bit odd as if she is holding a fabric rose. 馃

That rose is too big. She can hide all kinds of food in there to take to her room for midnight snacks smiley36