They have enough money to call even BTSsmiley37

I am glad those guys are in the military smiley36

Saved by the "army".

Edited by Daebak - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: bips

Reliance industries limited... Their main and oldest arm that deals in petrochemicals .. Others got jio and reliance retail

Aren鈥檛 the expectations such that the other two arms will grow and be on equal footing with RIL? The energy sector of Reliance isn鈥檛 the parent company, or is it?

The decision regarding Anant and RIL apparently wasn鈥檛 well received by some board members at the time saying he was too young and inexperienced. But obviously he got voted in just like his older siblings did to their respective seats.

There was a long discussion about this on Reddit (I know, I know) a while back. One speculation was that Akash and Isha were entrusted with more responsibilities at Jio and the retail branch whereas Anant was expected to just watch and learn. Another speculation was that Anant was basically a symbolic board member and in reality Radhika was being trained and groomed to take over, insinuation being that Anant wasn鈥檛 the sharpest tool in the shed. The discussion then turned into how unlike Akash鈥檚 wife Shloka who prefers a low key life, Radhika relishes the exposure and media attention and Nita saw her as the perfect young gen representation of their brand.

https://www.ft.com/content/f6777d90-4c23-42d2-a81e-8846bd0904ae

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

British papers are reporting that Katy Perry is performing at the Ambani party in Cannes tonight. They have rented a $40 million villa for it.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/11488783/katy-perry-sing-billionaire-wedding/

Spanish papers are reporting that Shakira is also performing. Maybe that concert is tomorrow?

They are also reporting that Blackrock founder Larry Fink, Alphabet CEO Sundar Pichai and former Canadian PM Stephen Harper are also attending. And Gautam Adani as well.

Edited by hotchoco - 4 months ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Aren鈥檛 the expectations such that the other two arms will grow and be on equal footing with RIL? The energy sector of Reliance isn鈥檛 the parent company, or is it?

The decision regarding Anant and RIL apparently wasn鈥檛 well received by some board members at the time saying he was too young and inexperienced. But obviously he got voted in just like his older siblings did to their respective seats.

There was a long discussion about this on Reddit (I know, I know) a while back. One speculation was that Akash and Isha were entrusted with more responsibilities at Jio and the retail branch whereas Anant was expected to just watch and learn. Another speculation was that Anant was basically a symbolic board member and in reality Radhika was being trained and groomed to take over, insinuation being that Anant wasn鈥檛 the sharpest tool in the shed. The discussion then turned into how unlike Akash鈥檚 wife Shloka who prefers a low key life, Radhika relishes the exposure and media attention and Nita saw her as the perfect young gen representation of their brand.

https://www.ft.com/content/f6777d90-4c23-42d2-a81e-8846bd0904ae

sunshineandflower: DUMBLEDORE IS TIRED OF YO... : now i just want llamas

Word Count: 0

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

I don鈥檛 know how to decipher this smiley36

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I don鈥檛 know if this is an official account or not but it has a large following. Anyway, they鈥檝e been posting some stories from the concerts, and today they posted this. Again, don鈥檛 know its accuracy or authenticity.

IMG_7737.png

who will be on the buses this time lol. I wanna know????? So no pics till the event over ????
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Katy perry and Guru rhandawa performed last night

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

who will be on the buses this time lol. I wanna know????? So no pics till the event over ????

And no videos of arrivals so we have no way of knowing who got the VIP treatment and who didn鈥檛 馃槀.

zara321 thumbnail

Shanaya posted her look

1000014192.jpg

zara321 thumbnail

Sara in Cannes

1000014193.png