Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

I don't understand why the ambani's hyped this cruise so much when they aren't going to show anything, they released the schedule aswell only for nothing to be shown.

Elections... Ambani and adani and their unlimited wealth have become a huge issue in these elections unexpectedly .... Esp when the rest of the country is suffering from unemployment and inflation.... ... Probably diktat from the politicians above to keep a low profile... .

Voting ends tomorrow.... Maybe we'll see something then... Bec nita behen sab jagah na cha jayein aisa woh hone na dengi...

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zara321

what are rk and alia doing there?

Rk alia toh bohat mahan hai jo iss event ko attend karrahe hain

Ye aur baat hai ke wo bhi sirf mufte ke liye Gaye hain like everyone else

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bips

Elections... Ambani and adani and their unlimited wealth have become a huge issue in these elections unexpectedly .... Esp when the rest of the country is suffering from unemployment and inflation.... ... Probably diktat from the politicians above to keep a low profile... .

Voting ends tomorrow.... Maybe we'll see something then... Bec nita behen sab jagah na cha jayein aisa woh hone na dengi...

Oh this makes sense. I actually wondered if it was a security thing and not wanting to expose the ships location at sea. I do think pictures will leak once the events are over.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Annat got RIL in the split. He is definitely the favorite.

RIL?

Word Count: 1

bips thumbnail

Reliance industries limited... Their main and oldest arm that deals in petrochemicals .. Others got jio and reliance retail

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don鈥檛 know if this is an official account or not but it has a large following. Anyway, they鈥檝e been posting some stories from the concerts, and today they posted this. Again, don鈥檛 know its accuracy or authenticity.

IMG_7737.png

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Reliance industries limited... Their main and oldest arm that deals in petrochemicals .. Others got jio and reliance retail

He got that? What about Akash and Isha? Anant ko unse zyada mila hai kyasmiley3
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Socklet

Idk why I鈥檓 getting last year鈥檚 submarine flashbacks, I鈥檓 sorry

This was the first thing that came to my mind 2 days back when I opened this thread. But I decided not to say it coz khushi ka Mauqa hai smiley36
bips thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

He got that? What about Akash and Isha? Anant ko unse zyada mila hai kyasmiley3

Akash jio

Isha reliance retail

And yes.. The difference is huge... I'm assuming they have been given shares in ril to compensate.. But these are the sectors they are being trained in