Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: zara321

Attending ambani events is work for these stars as well, they are not invited just because they are friends or something, they are invited for a particular reason, to increase the attention and star value of the event for the guests and also to perform. So that鈥檚 why ranveer is there along with all the other stars who are there

do you seriously want to see RS increasing attention for ambani's at this stage of his career? do you think RS star value will increase attending these kind of events. nice.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

do you seriously want to see RS increasing attention for ambani's at this stage of his career? do you think RS star value will increase attending these kind of events. nice.

The ambanis invite everyone who is an actor or actress, whether they know them or not. The ambanis have got the biggest stars to serve food to their guests at one of their children's weddings, that's the power they hold, and the stars agree as they want to keep good connections with the ambanis. Which is why so many attend ambani events. We see rk and alia around akash so much more now, that's to strengthen their connection with the ambanis, it's why srk, ranveer and salman agreed to perform for employees of jio in jamnagar, it all works in their favour.

And its not a bad thing and the stars and the ambanis aren't doing anything wrong, it's a mutually beneficial relationship

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

The ambanis invite everyone who is an actor or actress, whether they know them or not. The ambanis have got the biggest stars to serve food to their guests at one of their children's weddings, that's the power they hold, and the stars agree as they want to keep good connections with the ambanis. Which is why so many attend ambani events. We see rk and alia around akash so much more now, that's to strengthen their connection with the ambanis, it's why srk, ranveer and salman agreed to perform for employees of jio in jamnagar, it all works in their favour.

And its not a bad thing and the stars and the ambanis aren't doing anything wrong, it's a mutually beneficial relationship

i don't blame public for rejecting movies today. too much over exposure of their stars. they are tired, exhausted seeing them daily smiley36I am tired. anyways, i feel RK and shah can afford to prance around like this for now, but RS needs to bloody go back focus on his upcoming baby and career which means films not tiffany brand and vulgar ambani wedding. i will end this chat here now. just my take. oh i don't like the way aloo and RK running to these events and also shah is going to be doing another nautanki naach...uffff.....what we fans have to jhelo. later.
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I am surprised and also glad there are no Kpop acts. Wo log bach gayesmiley36

I hope I haven't spoken too soon.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Sach mein..kya misuse hai paise ka...jungle ke jungle katwa ke khud toh aish kar rahe hain ..inke chaahne wale bechaare traffic signal green hone ka wait karte huye mar rahe hain

Kanjoos seth !

Bekind thumbnail

So members have problem ranveer attended the second pre weddingsmiley37smiley37where were they when Varun attended the concert? The concert was like 2 months agosmiley36

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Daebak

I am surprised and also glad there are no Kpop acts. Wo log bach gayesmiley36

I hope I haven't spoken too soon.

They have enough money to call even BTSsmiley37
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Chingaari

Sach mein..kya misuse hai paise ka...jungle ke jungle katwa ke khud toh aish kar rahe hain ..inke chaahne wale bechaare traffic signal green hone ka wait karte huye mar rahe hain

Kanjoos seth !

Riches getting richer, poor becoming poorer. Sad truth.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I don't understand why the ambani's hyped this cruise so much when they aren't going to show anything, they released the schedule aswell only for nothing to be shown.