Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Kisiko neend nahi aati hogi they can read this about this flop event. 2 min me aajayegi...

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Annat got RIL in the split. He is definitely the favorite.

What is RIL? I knew he was!

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Briaahna

RS not looking his best, stop posting his bad pictures.

This is a thread about the ambani cruise, I am posting pics of him from the cruise as this is related to the topic of the thread, and I will keep posting pics of him if any more come out, if you don鈥檛 like the pics then you don鈥檛 have to look at them, but I am not going to stop as this is what the thread is for. You think they are bad pics that鈥檚 your opinion, not everyone鈥檚 opinion

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Doing it hush hush way.smiley13 Disappointed.

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

This is a thread about the ambani cruise, I am posting pics of him from the cruise as this is related to the topic of the thread, and I will keep posting pics of him if any more come out, if you don鈥檛 like the pics then you don鈥檛 have to look at them, but I am not going to stop as this is what the thread is for. You think they are bad pics that鈥檚 your opinion, not everyone鈥檚 opinion

i am disappointed with his current look. he needs to clean up fast so producers and directors get their eyes rolling. he looks like a zombie from other planet right now. its a do or die situation for him.
zara321 thumbnail

i am disappointed with his current look. he needs to clean up fast so producers and directors get their eyes rolling. he looks like a zombie from other planet right now. its a do or die situation for him.

That is your opinion, I think he looks great, but you cannot tell me to stop posting his pics, this thread is for everyone, not just for you and what you want,

Briaahna thumbnail

That is your opinion, I think he looks great, but you cannot tell me to stop posting his pics, this thread is for everyone, not just for you and what you want,

ok , IMO he looks really bad in those pictures. keep posting pls. btw what is he doing there?
zara321 thumbnail

ok , IMO he looks really bad in those pictures. keep posting pls. btw what is he doing there?

what are rk and alia doing there?

Briaahna thumbnail

what are rk and alia doing there?

i don't like them running every month to some vulgar weddingsmiley36but at least the whole family together and chilling. what about RS? akele akele
zara321 thumbnail

i don't like them running every month to some vulgar weddingsmiley36but at least the whole family together and chilling. what about RS? akele akele

Attending ambani events is work for these stars as well, they are not invited just because they are friends or something, they are invited for a particular reason, to increase the attention and star value of the event for the guests and also to perform. So that鈥檚 why ranveer is there along with all the other stars who are there.

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago