Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: naaznin

Lolz u r trying to taunt me like I'm SRK or salman fan 馃槀I'm none. I never understood why crazy ppl would stand in sun for seeing them 馃槀

And before doing andhbhakti pls take economics lesson smiley36 if they r doing good for India then they r taking much more. And taxation policy in India is screwed that's why India's ranks poorly on income distribution index.

And it also applies from ppl across all industries including Bollywood.

https://m.economictimes.com/tech/newsletters/morning-dispatch/reliance-jiomart-lays-off-1000-employees-govt-groups-may-submit-ai-rules-framework-soon/articleshow/100432431.cms

Andhbhakt of Ambanis u mean---noooo i am bhakt with Open Eyessmiley36--because of Ambanis lot of people have got Jobs --earning , growing familiessmiley27

and BW people are enjoying there life---2 months back in gujrat, now on cruise--after 2 mnths some where else----they are getting chance of coming out of instagram and there balconysmiley36

Edited by maha15 - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kiara and sid are also on a flight, they haven't specified where they are going, maybe they are also on their way to the cruise

1000014013.jpg

1000014014.jpg

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

So it starts

Hope for pics when everyone onboards today

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

So it starts

Hope for pics when everyone onboards today

According to the schedule the welcome lunch is done, at 6:30pm the Starry nights event begins on board

Tomorrow morning they will be on land in Rome, so let's see if anyone spots any stars there

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

So these people would have missed the first event if they were travelling to Italy today only.

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pooja-menon

So these people would have missed the first event if they were travelling to Italy today only.

Yes, also I don't understand how they will Board the cruise today if it has already set sail towards Rome, maybe they are flying straight to Rome

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago

L

1000014013.jpg

1000014014.jpg

Kiarra 馃ぉ I think they must be going there only

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zara321

Yes, also I don't understand how they will Board the cruise today if it has already set sail towards Rome, maybe they are flying straight to Rome

i thought they were all flying to rome.

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

i thought they were all flying to rome.

The cruise started in pallermo italy, the cruise is now headings towards rome and will reach there tommorrow morning

WildestDreams thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: zara321

It makes sense for them to board at Rome rather than Palermo which isn鈥檛 well connected at all in terms of flights.馃槄 ( I am actually surprised they starting the cruise from this city鈥 thought they鈥檇 go for Amalfi or even Venice馃槅)

From India, there are direct flights to Rome. For Palermo, they鈥檇 have to take another flight which doesn鈥檛 sense as they sail to Rome the next day from Palermo.