Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Which one?? sorry meri tubelight hai...thodi der mein jalti hai...smiley36

seriously when the first promo came out, i remember on some forum it was ridiculed with mexican topi chantsmiley36mastaani inspired by bajiraos topi uttar aaiye maidaan meh with that topi. look at this this ...clownish at its bestsmiley37c,mon my aloo better off as innocent, naive, new kid on the block with kathak moves , you could clearly see a student of legend Madhuri, cautiously moves over this some mexican buffoonary.

Deepika Padukone Deewani Mastani GIF - Deepika Padukone Deewani Mastani Bajirao Mastani GIFsRanveer Singh.Gif GIF - Ranveer Singh Bajirao Mastani Alina GIFs

Edited by Briaahna - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

seriously when the first promo came out, i remember on some forum it was ridiculed with mexican topi chantsmiley36mastaani inspired by bajiraos topi uttar aaiye maidaan meh with that topi. look at this this ...clownish at its bestsmiley37c,mon my aloo better off as innocent, naive, new kid on the block with kathak moves , you could clearly see a student of legend Madhuri, cautiously moves over this some mexican buffoonary.

Deepika Padukone Deewani Mastani GIF - Deepika Padukone Deewani Mastani Bajirao Mastani GIFsRanveer Singh.Gif GIF - Ranveer Singh Bajirao Mastani Alina GIFs

SLB ko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha Deepu ke saath....first BM and then Padmavat...smiley19

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Briaahna

popcorn jal raha haismiley36TM comment....'this was giving aloo sleepless nights'smiley37

Ewww. Your defence mechanism isn’t going to work here dear. She was having sleepless nights, It that’s why she got her song on here na smiley36 you didn’t connect the dots properly it seems.

Also, the four who keep laughing at me, the actual joke is on you because this song is Kalank on Alia’s career smiley37there is nothing remotely worth celebrating here. It’s great to be a fan, but one should be in touch with reality also.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 4 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Ab kyun rona, didn’t they manifest it smiley37

My favorite Hindi Comics is the series calked Banke Lal. The titular character Banke Lal always wishes bad for others. But Lord Shiva curses him with good manifestations for every bad thinkings instead. smiley36

This Forum is that Banke Lal to Alia..

1) It was wished that SLB will never do a movie with Alia - Gangu happened

2) It was wished that Alis lacks international presence -- Gala Happened

3) It was wished Academy to never recognize her-' it happened

RK (who was said to date only model like women) happened, Raha happened, a hit after marriage and a baby happened...

So yeah please let's hear more bad things about her.

Badder (I know, no such word exists, but still using it for the impactsmiley36) the wishes, gooder (again a non-existent word used for an impactsmiley37) will be the things happening to her.

Edited by bashful_moon - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Which one?? sorry meri tubelight hai...thodi der mein jalti hai...smiley36

Ye wala smiley36

Edited by NathuPaapi - 4 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

My favorite Hindi Comics is the series calked Banke Lal. The titular character Banke Lal always wishes bad for others. But Lord Shiva curses him with good manifestations for every bad thinkings instead. smiley36

RK (who was said to date only model like women) happened, Raha happened, a hit after marriage and a baby happened...

Badder (I know, no such word exists, but still using it for the impactsmiley36) the wishes, gooder (again a non-existent word used for an impactsmiley37) will be the things happening to her.

It’s just a joke. Hypocrisy ☝️ sad

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

1) That’s cuz people thought he had some integrity. Same SLB just tried to force his talentless niece on us, so he’s just as bad as the others

2. Did you forget her FLOP international debut? smiley37Instead you want focus on a random red carpet look that no one noticed except 4 people on this forum? smiley36

3. The academy posting for anyone is a useless and completely meaningless way to measure anything. If anything they’re trolling her by posting that song

4. You got the order wrong. Raha happened and then…we know what happened.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Logic obviously can get created...

The own impression of a song posted on the Oscars' Instagram doesn't have to gel with the one of those who posted it smiley16

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Ewww. Your defence mechanism isn’t going to work here dear. She was having sleepless nights, It that’s why she got her song on here na smiley36 you didn’t connect the dots properly it seems.

Also, the four who keep laughing at me, the actual joke is on you because this song is Kalank on Alia’s career smiley37there is nothing remotely worth celebrating here. It’s great to be a fan, but one should be in touch with reality also.

Koun hain woh chaar paapi meray Shaitanu? 🤔

Naam batao... line mein khada kar kay aik aik ko saza duun gi.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

1) That’s cuz people thought he had some integrity. Same SLB just tried to force his talentless niece on us, so he’s just as bad as the others

2. Did you forget her FLOP international debut? smiley37Instead you want focus on a random red carpet look that no one noticed except 4 people on this forum? smiley36

3. The academy posting for anyone is a useless and completely meaningless way to measure anything. If anything they’re trolling her by posting that song

4. You got the order wrong. Raha happened and then…we know what happened.

waah.... aik kay baad aik teer kass kass kay mara hai Shaitanu nay rivals kay respective picchhwaadon pay.

Mazaa aa gaya, infect nasha aa gaya.