[MT] AGREE WITH THIS?

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

اس دنیا میں سب سے بڑی کامیابی یہ ہے کہ آدمی دنیا کا سفر اس طرح کرے کہ اس کے دل میں کسی کے خلاف ذرا بھی کوئی منفی خیال نہ ہو۔

اس سے بڑی کوئی کامیابی نہیں ہو سکتی کہ آدمی دنیا سے اس طرح چلا جائے کہ اس کا ذہن پوری طرح مثبت ذہن ہو۔

اس دنیا میں سب سے بڑی خوبی مثبت سوچ ہے اور سب سے بڑی برائی منفی سوچ ہے۔

یہ اس دنیا کی میری آخری دریافت ہے•

ps:

Don't wanna translate it will take out the essence of the post.

Don't use Google translator as well.

Ask someone who can read this out to you in it's original language without anything getting lost in translation

Edited by sharaban - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The greatest achievement in this world is for a person to travel the world in such a way that he does not have any negative thoughts in his heart against anyone. There can be no greater achievement than that one leaves the world with a completely positive mind. The greatest virtue in this world is positive thinking and the greatest evil is negative thinking. This is my last discovery of this world.

^^

Is this right translation..??

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

If it is indeed the right translation I full-heartedly agree...and I try to live it.

It's a decision one makes...it doesn't mean to see the world 'in rose'...in the contrary, it's accepting that humans are able to act out incredible cruelties but concentrating on everything that is good in a human being.

Positive thinking is a choice one has as much as one has a choice between other opposites.

Edit: it sounds like a citation...from whom/where? I put it into my translator which tells me that it is Urdu and gives the same translation.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ah...that is one of those posts which incites me to do further research...and I stumbled about a book by Og Mandino (an USAmerican writer who had written The Greatest Salesman in the World with many quotes I know as inspirational ones):

The Greatest Success in the World

On Amazon, I could read 2 chapters as extract...if the text Sharaban posted wasn't in Urdu...

Well, maybe I'll found also the source of "the greatest achievement in the world"...

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
sandeman thumbnail
It's one of Rafi Raza's masterpieces, isn't it?
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

But the thing is no one is born evil. Home environment makes a big difference and to heal from abusive parents or family can take years or decades. Sometimes family member likes to control, manipulate.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It’s a beautiful sentiment though perhaps unrealistic or even naive to an extent. Life can throw a lot of bad stuff at you. Humanity is also filled with some bad people who will not treat you right. Thinking positively about these situations or people runs the danger of one never getting away from said problems, or the situation manifesting itself in other negative manners.

Being positive is a healthy approach. But being realistic is also necessary. Life can be very beautiful. But life can also become piles of 💩 and you need to deal with it.

Just my thoughts.