Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 months ago

Both advertises were faltu. smiley29

Suhana can't convince me to buy a dish washing scrubber, forget filmi sitaron ka saundarya sabun. And Kareena stressing upon 10Rs sabun...smiley39

the claim is laugh worthy smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I'm totally lost too. One's got 24 years of experience in the game, while the other's barely a year into the movie scene. Apples and oranges

An apple doesn't juice the same way an orange does when put in a juicer. That's the difference.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago

How the hell did you quote me???smiley37

Anyways.......Brand endorsements are to get more eyes looking at the brand.....people not necessarily buy because of the actor......but a popular actor has more people watching it...some fools may buy because they think they would become gorgeous like Kareena.......and some may be attracted by the low price of 10 Rupees......low price will definitely motivate some to buy it and for that .....viewing that ad is important.....

Kareena does bring the views.....so does Suhana.......and BTW while Kareena does the ad that emphasizes on being beautiful and low price.....Suhana's ad was not for beauty....it was more for the fragrance of the body wash lasting longer......Suhana brought as many views as any other popular actor....see we are still discussing her ad...smiley36

Some might be interested to buy it atleast once to see if the fragrance does last longer.....cheap product....no big risk involved....

The reason why people like Aryan and Ibrahim get ads because they are popular.....people might watch their ads more than once...and maybe something strikes......

Brand endorsement is more for popularity than anything else...

TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Ultimately it comes down to me purchasing the product...I won't. In fact, I am appalled and repelled. smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Kareena does bring the views.....so does Suhana.......

NO

SHE

DOESN'T

Word Count: 1

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Doesn’t she use besan,turmeric and curds mixture for her blemishless skin? When did she shift to RS.10 ka Lux?

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Ultimately it comes down to me purchasing the product...I won't. In fact, I am appalled and repelled. smiley36

U don't want to look gorgeous like Kareena after using sirf dus rupaya ka lux....smiley16

Oh I stand corrected.....u are right....Suhana brings more views than Kareena....smiley16smiley36

TheJourney thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

U don't want to look gorgeous like Kareena after using sirf dus rupaya ka lux....smiley16

Meri beauty ka raaj sirf aur sirf besan & lots of water. smiley43

Oh and I never go to bed without removing my make up. smiley9

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Meri beauty ka raaj sirf aur sirf besan & lots of water. smiley43

Oh and I never go to bed without removing my make up. smiley9

Main toh makeup karke soti hoon....ek baar makeup remove kar diya....toh subah mere husband ne mujhse poochh liya......who are you and where is my wife???smiley19smiley19