Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

From the video's comment: "...it is going to raise questions."

Well which questions other than the one already answered in the comment?

As for Suhana... SRK had been associated with Lux advertisements for a long time (even doing the few Lux Rose Awards shows). So, to me, it is comprehensible that the company is inclined to make a try with Suhana.

To me, it is also comprehensible that star kids try to earn their own money the way other actors/actresses do. It is a job...and it gives them screen presence.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ewwwww ugly smiley11

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Yeah, that's the biggest problem for star kids...the nepotism debate has fuelled the hate, the liking or disliking of a respective relative (in Suhana's case not only SRK but also Gauri) hightens the prejudice and people enjoy to bash the off-springs (who certainly had no choice to be born to someone of the filmindustry).

Personally, I find it completely unfair to judge a person because of the parents/a parent...

And I very much dislike this judgemental look on beautiful and ugly...it has become a fashion in IF/social media to find Suhana ugly... if she really will persue a carreer on screen then she would have to be very strong to not let all the negativity affect her.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Speaks like AI.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Old news. Suhana has already done pink wala Lux ad in short hair, years ago..... 😂 🤣🤣

https://ibb.co/ZVGfb4j

https://ibb.co/JmFwhWF

https://ibb.co/wSMVNj2

Edited by sharaban - 5 months ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Learnt acting from fardeen khan in Prem aggan.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Clochette

Yeah, that's the biggest problem for star kids...the nepotism debate has fuelled the hate, the liking or disliking of a respective relative (in Suhana's case not only SRK but also Gauri) hightens the prejudice and people enjoy to bash the off-springs (who certainly had no choice to be born to someone of the filmindustry).

Personally, I find it completely unfair to judge a person because of the parents/a parent...

And I very much dislike this judgemental look on beautiful and ugly...it has become a fashion in IF/social media to find Suhana ugly... if she really will persue a carreer on screen then she would have to be very strong to not let all the negativity affect her.

I definitely don’t judge someone coz of my like dislike because of parents, coz if that was the case I would have been defending Suhana like crazy considering how much I love SRK since childhood. I hate her coz she got so many opportunities despite not being good looking.

She isn’t even average from any standard and still she got Vogue even before her debut smiley39 Ewww the worst nepotism product. smiley11

Atleast Alia is good looking & can act, so her getting preferential treatment and hype is still justified. What exactly Suhana has except for SRK’s daughter tag?

Lux used to be endorsed by successful top actresses. How the standards have fallen everywhere smiley36

Also, from the video, I thought she was going to explain nepotism in the ad smiley8