Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Great

Word Count: 1

So I am going to buy 10 rupay ka lux and be as beautiful as Kareena..smiley10......I didn't want to look like Suhana ....so not going to buy that body wash....See I am so smart.....I totally figured it out...smiley16smiley14

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Its not about looks. Its about having the persona, charm, and screen presence to SELL a product. As a celeb, you have to sell products off of shelves. Nobody is going to buy anything Suhana tries to sell because she just does not have what it takes to do so. Not sure why her dad's supporters are forcing the audience to like her.

Instead of using daddy's money to get ads and magazines - she should go and learn how to act if she wants a real career.

Anyone who buys stuff because a star is selling it is a fool though.....I am an SRK fan but I would never buy anything he sells unless I do the research ....

Let us agree.....that stars are put there to fool the naïve public....atleast Suhana is more believable than someone like Aish or Kareena.....Smart people will just look at Aish or Kareena.......say ooh and aah but will never buy it...

Anyone stupid only will believe that Kareena uses sirf dus rupaya ka soap....smiley37

So funny that people like ads which are ready to fool people...smiley37.unlike the ads which are atleast honest to a point....

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

She looks gorgeous smiley27

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

So I am going to buy 10 rupay ka lux and be as beautiful as Kareena..smiley10......I didn't want to look like Suhana ....so not going to buy that body wash....See I am so smart.....I totally figured it out...smiley16smiley14

I don’t know what ad makers have in mind while selling these products, but are people still dumb enough to think ki ek sabun se ye surgeries aur skin care pe lakho kharch karne wali actresses jaisi dikhne lag jaengi ladkiyan? I guess many young and teenage girls do think like that smiley36 Jokes apart, I miss the good old advertisement days.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nothing special with both the ads...but there are ads which are really funny or like mini movies...I like them just as a filmed product.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s unfair to compare Suhana and kareena - specially when it comes to their experience in such assignments.

Edited by Nishita123 - 5 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Anyone who buys stuff because a star is selling it is a fool though.....I am an SRK fan but I would never buy anything he sells unless I do the research ....

Let us agree.....that stars are put there to fool the naïve public....atleast Suhana is more believable than someone like Aish or Kareena.....Smart people will just look at Aish or Kareena.......say ooh and aah but will never buy it...

Anyone stupid only will believe that Kareena uses sirf dus rupaya ka soap....smiley37

So funny that people like ads which are ready to fool people...smiley37.unlike the ads which are atleast honest to a point....

You have absolutely no knowledge of how brand endorsements work. Now all because you love Suhana you want to dethrone the entire ideas of endorsing brands smiley37 Kuch bhi, delulu

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

It’s unfair to compare Suhana and kareena - specially when it comes to their experience in such assignments.

I'm totally lost too. One's got 24 years of experience in the game, while the other's barely a year into the movie scene. Apples and oranges