diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Title correction.... 2024 Met Gala!

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Can he order another milk cake for her? He will fly it down from London. smiley36

ab ye kab hua

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Following the theme in the manners that Zendaya or Mindy Kaling did requires risk taking and a degree of being uninhibited. Alia choose to do neither. She played it extremely safe with a floral half sari. It might have looked on theme if she had at least put some big flower pieces in her hair. But nope.

Alia looked better than last year IMO. Much better. But she didnā€™t stand out in anyway.

And yes whomever this Mona Patel is her dress worked and grabbed eyeballs.

This is a perfect analysis of Aliaā€™s met look.
Honestly speaking it wasnā€™t any kind of wow. Especially the hair and hair accessories were a mess.

People (fans) are overhyping everything.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

This is a perfect analysis of Aliaā€™s met look.
Honestly speaking it wasnā€™t any kind of wow. Especially the hair and hair accessories were a mess.

People (fans) are overhyping everything.

Exactly, mediocrity is hyped nowadays. She couldn't pose & looked like a kid playing dress up. No aura

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

So, how do you reckon you stand corrected? You claimed she didn't get a mention on international channels, but it literally took me five seconds to find the website links proving otherwise. Someone even posted screenshots showing she got recognized by these channels. What's the point of all this negativity? What exactly are you trying to accomplish here? I get it, you can be Miranda Priestly and nitpick her appearance, but seriously, let's not make fools of ourselves by spewing blatant lies.

The irony of these ā€œquestionsā€ is completely lost on you given your responses to me on this topic. Unbelievable!! šŸ™„

What is the point of you attacking me personally over my opinions about a celebrity?

I didnā€™t lie. Go back and read my first post. I said she didnā€™t make it on the main publications but that I wasnā€™t sure if she made it for the specific country or region. Yes sheā€™s on the Vanity Fair list but Australia Elle or British Vogue would be the specific country ones. This isnā€™t that complicated to follow. You just want to fight and Iā€™m already bored. Find someone else to attack. Iā€™m not the only one who didnā€™t fall for the PR claims of Alia being a big attraction at Met.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

She was there last year? I canā€™t even remember her smiley36she is quite forgettable though so Iā€™m not surprised

https://www.instagram.com/p/C6pjmdfPNdP/?igsh=MTZhY2F6Zm1qb2dwYQ==

https://www.instagram.com/p/CruL6K3oG_u/?igsh=aTh2amRvZXQ2enQ1

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

The irony of these ā€œquestionsā€ is completely lost on you given your responses to me on this topic. Unbelievable!! šŸ™„

What is the point of you attacking me personally over my opinions about a celebrity?

I didnā€™t lie. Go back and read my first post. I said she didnā€™t make it on the main publications but that I wasnā€™t sure if she made it for the specific country or region. Yes sheā€™s on the Vanity Fair list but Australia Elle or British Vogue would be the specific country ones. This isnā€™t that complicated to follow. You just want to fight and Iā€™m already bored. Find someone else to attack. Iā€™m not the only one who didnā€™t fall for the PR claims of Alia being a big attraction at Met.

If Vogue, Vanity Fair, People, Elle, Tatler, Impact etc don't qualify as main publications, then I'm not sure what does. Koimoi and Pinkvilla? Well, credit where credit's due. And, no one's coming at you for disliking Alia; we're just pointing out the falsehoods and lies in your posts.

Originally posted by: diasingh2

Title correction.... 2024 Met Gala!

You can edit the title by clicking on the āš™ļø icon next to the title.

Also, I agree with your post smiley20

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

She is not on best dressed list.

https://www.vanityfair.com/style/photos/2024-met-gala-garden-of-time-theme-winners

Edited by DivineAngel - 5 months ago