Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

You know what else I wonder? Why did Sabyasachi gave her a cape instead of making her Sariā€™s palu long and flowy? It could have even been three dimensional with flowers and basically garden motifs. Could Alia have carried that though? šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

that would been a lot better. Alia should accept her height with confidence and wear dresses with confidence.

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Congratulations šŸ‘

Word Count: 1

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Alia looked better than last year IMO. Much better. But she didnā€™t stand out in anyway.

She was there last year? I canā€™t even remember her smiley36she is quite forgettable though so Iā€™m not surprised
Briaahna thumbnail
Briaahna thumbnail
Briaahna thumbnail
diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Not to mention, she looked absolutely beautiful! There you go.... I said it! smiley27

I don't stan Alia at all and I myself have some complaints about the unfair advantages that she usually gets.... but she absolutely NAILED her appearance at the Met Gala! This was another beautiful example of putting her privilege to good use.

She had no fake accent, no fake demeanor...and represented the country beautifully.smiley20 And this is coming from someone who is not even a die-hard fan of her.

But this whole fiasco about her appearance is further proof that people these days are TOTALLY consumed by hate, and they have no scope for objectivity.

But what surprised me is the amount of chindi comments she got online where people had opinions on everything about her. It's surprising that most of these comments were from Indians, especially women.smiley21

These are the same people who hate everything traditional and call it regressive.smiley29
These are the same women who use feminism to hide their misandrist mindset.smiley39

These are same women who made Ranbir apologize for his joke, because he is the ultimate "toxic" guy according to them AND Alia should just divorce him (according to them).smiley24

These are the same women who consistently vilify every man around them.

No wonder men are pissed with the idea of modern day feminism, and we're seeing a rise in the popularity of Andrew Tates, Sandeep Vangas etc. Off-course, I am not saying all men are saints but painting every man with the same brush is wrong.

I know this will trigger a lot of psuedo "sacchai ki murat" and psuedo "doodh ke dhoole" type members here..... but the truth is always bitter.smiley36

Edited by diasingh2 - 5 months ago