Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sabya nailed it! Such Beautiful and graceful desin/style smiley20 Deserves to be on top of the list smiley20

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

And you attacking me and brining my favorite into a discussion that had nothing to do with him doesn’t magically make Alia a bigger deal than she is nor will it make her taller or prettier but keep trying. In retrospect I shouldn’t have been surprised by your response though. Very old school IF behavior where if you don’t like someone’s opinion about your favorite go after their favorite. It just seemed like we had moved past it in recent years. But whatever

On topic, yes she is on the Vanity Fair list. I could have sworn she wasn’t there a few hours ago. But regardless I stand corrected on VF. But British Vogue or Australia Elle is not the main ones and I believe I clarified that in my first reply to you.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Agree

Aliaa Bhatt is number one nepotistic.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I like deepika more than alia, I think Alia gets too much credit for her movies success, but alia looked really pretty, because more effort was paid to the met gala an international platform, she looked prettier than deepika and Katrina in the similar saree. her sm pictures were breathtaking, in person the smiling pose , her smile looks off but she looked pretty and the train on the steps looked amazing. but the difference is no one is going on and on about her like they did for the statuesque stunners aish, deepika and priyanka but more about her saree, so the star really is sabyasachi here

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My favourite pics smiley27

the first: the "Garden of Time" motto quite obvious taken as 'full of flowers'

the second: a cute childwoman among plenty of grown-ups (and married to a manchild...)

(disclaimer: I'm not being sarcastic here!)

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What is there to thank...just accusing someone oneself dislikes without having the slightest proof is enough to say "Thank you"??? Wow.

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Seriously? A random twitter page. None of the mainstream outlets are talking about Alia, I watched all the talk shows this morning - no mention of her.

Shaitan - let it out. I know you love her deep down inside.

After all, you liked me at one time.

smiley2