Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Seriously? A random twitter page. None of the mainstream outlets are talking about Alia, I watched all the talk shows this morning - no mention of her.

What's mainstream for you? Ormax? Because Vanity Fair, Impact, Tatler, Vogue Australia/Singapore, Elle and all listed her among the best dressed.

Edited by FatalFlaw - 5 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

What's mainstream for you? Ormax? Because Vanity Fair, Impact, Tatler, Vogue Australia/Singapore, Elle and all listed her among the best dressed.

Did they? Because she wasnā€™t in either Vogue or Vanity Fair or Elleā€™s list of best dressed. I donā€™t know about others. Not the main ones anyway. Maybe she made it on the list of ones specific to a region or country.

This EMV list aside, I donā€™t think she made any impact one way or the other. She basically went unnoticed just like last year.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

As I said before

ANDHON MAY KAANA RAJA

Alia ko number one par naa rakhtay toh kisko rakhtay from the current lot?

Jhanvi ko? Sara, Tara, Kiara, Yami, Shraddha yaa Ileana ko?

Alia is just enjoying this unfortunate KAANA-PHASE of Hindi film' actresses, which is sad and which is hardly an achievement.

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I have to shout from rooftop , pls MODS , donā€™t merge this . šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™pls pls .. respect my 7 yr service here , and let another topic be in the name alia BHAT šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™šŸ™ I find this huge achievement for a girl called bland . I donā€™t wzbt getting missedšŸ˜https://x.com/viraltakes/status/1787843964621722025

I donā€™t understand this list .

Originally posted by: sharaban

As I said before

ANDHON MAY KAANA RAJA

Alia ko number one par naa rakhtay toh kisko rakhtay from the current lot?

Jhanvi ko? Sara, Tara, Kiara, Yami, Shraddha yaa Ileana ko?

Alia is just enjoying this unfortunate KAANA-PHASE of Hindi film' actresses, which is sad and which is hardly an achievement.

only Priyanka Chopra would get international n maybe Aish as she been to Cannes but other then that I donā€™t think the others would be it Deepika or even Katrina only the Indian tabloids or journalists who know them would publish on them.
FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Did they? Because she wasnā€™t in either Vogue or Vanity Fair or Elleā€™s list of best dressed. I donā€™t know about others. Not the main ones anyway. Maybe she made it on the list of ones specific to a region or country.

This EMV list aside, I donā€™t think she made any impact one way or the other. She basically went unnoticed just like last year.

Your little hate parade against Alia isn't exactly going to magically revive Sidharth Malhotra's career, but keep trying!

The Best-Dressed Celebrities at the Met Gala 2024 | Vanity Fair

21 Best Dressed Stars at the Met Gala 2024 (people.com)

Alia Bhatt got featured in the ā€˜Best dressed listā€™ of Vanity Fair, Elle and Vogue Australia. : r/BollyBlindsNGossip (reddit.com)

Alia Bhattā€™s Sari Featured A 23-Foot-Long Train And Rare Gems For The Met Gala | British Vogue

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Show me Sabrina carpenter

FatalFlaw thumbnail

And these are some really quick searches on Google. I have been seeing her Met Gala looks everywhere since yesterday. Honestly, all this unnecessary hate towards her just makes me wanna defend her for no reason. I mean, sure, she's privileged and all, but seriously, some people out there are just the epitome of insecure and petty.