Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago
Ye MET Gala mei sb cartoon ki tarah dress up karke kyu jaate hain?
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gangu chaand thi aur chaand rahegi smiley42

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

In all fairness, it was on par with the dress code for the evening. The garden of time is anything but " blooming flowers". Alot of people and not just Alia got confused. . And I think we can all agree, that it was meh.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Much better than last year, but that’s not really saying much as last year’s was awful.

It’s a good outfit and a good concept. But it’s not really for her height. It’s not a full sari either and the hairdo and hair pieces makes it look more like a Roman outfit rather than actual sari. But Sari being traditional clothes will give her more media attention. Maybe this year she’ll make it in the top 50 or top 100 looks that she missed last year. She definitely looks more confident this year.

Ohh, and her make up is a miss also. Too much blush makes her look like a porcelain doll. If they wanted something attention grabbing they should have gone for bold eyeshadows instead.

On the contrary, I liked her look much more last year, this year a big no! The hairstyle looks OTT too!
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Naah! Her makeup & hairdo (BIG NO NO) 👎 Looking messy and giving a feel of Christmas tree.

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Naah! Her makeup & hairdo (BIG NO NO) 👎 Looking messy and giving a feel of Christmas tree.

I think she would have looked much better with a simple hairdo. Madhumakhhi ka chhatta lag ra hai sarr iska.
SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

I think she would have looked much better with a simple hairdo. Madhumakhhi ka chhatta lag ra hai sarr iska.

Could be. It feels like jo bhi hair accessories mili wo sab laga li 🙄 She is infact giving me 'behenji' vibes smiley24

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Could be. It feels like jo bhi hair accessories mili wo sab laga li 🙄 She is infact giving me 'behenji' vibes smiley24

I would say she is still looking better than the other horribly dressed up women though smiley24 Or may be MET Gala ka theme hi ye hota hai kya? Even 6 year olds in fancy dress competitions look better.
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I like the saree but not the hair and all those accessories.

She should have worked on her posing.