Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Word Count: 0

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ria23

I love the saree look

But not the hair and jewelry whatever princess jasmine wala hairstyle she wanted to achieve with that hair pieceā€”- NOT WORKING

People might consider this bashing. I am just strictly giving my opinion. She has been on her A game fashions and style-wise. I loved her look for the Heeramandi premier. But here, I have my reservations on the saree. But even if I give that passing marks, as most have the hair is just too busy for me. She has an updo with curls. It is just too busy. I would rather do one or the other. And then no jewelry on the neck but all sorts of headpiece jewelry on her hair which is already very busy. It just does not mesh well for me. Her wedding look meshed well together. The only complaint was she did not look like a conventional indian bride. But the saree, the hair, and the jewelry all meshed so well together to make an elegant look. Here she is just a bit overdone in places and lacking in others.

The saree again, this is strictly, my opinion. People go floral when they do not want heavy embroidery. Again either do the laid-back floral saree or do a heavily embroidered saree. Both together again look a little too busy. And they are trying too hard to make a saree look like a gown. The bow on the back. Which sarees have that long of a pallu? They are trying to hard to make the saree look like a gown. You can tell Sabyasachi must have custom-made this outfit. As his designs are normally a lot better.

The other thing is Aloo really does not have the height for sarees. I think it worked well on her wedding because it was a covering saree. She had a veil. And the jewelry also kept the focus on her face. This one which is sleeveless and has a folded pallu would look nice on someone like Deepika or Katrina. But I would hope they do not wear this.

Kudos to her for trying to do something different and embrace her culture simultaneously.

saree is nice but the make up is looking oily !!
982283 thumbnail

I am now prepared for all the bricks and bats. smiley41You are envious of Aloo. Why are you obsessed with her and commenting on her thread if you do not like her? I just feel she can do better that is all! Runs away!

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Abh aag bahut bhaari lagh chuki hai https://x.com/Sai_Mohan_999/status/1787659509961560270

982283 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Abh aag bahut bhaari lagh chuki hai

Umm.. Ok! smiley36