Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

The movie was wholesome. If I have to pick one thing I liked the most, it would be the feisty Jaya. She not just found herself and fought for her identity against a miserable future but also triggered small changes in Deepak's family. In the end, I loved how they accepted her as their own and asked her to keep visiting.

Next would be Ravi Kishan. He's such a good actor. I'm glad Aamir decided against playing the cop. smiley36

Edited by Wistfulness - 5 months ago

Ravi kishan

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

That I love you.... It was cute😭😭😭😭

Ik the scenes where the old woman and Jaya help the women be more empowered a re beautiful, but this one just makes the romantic in me cry 😭

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6aour6rkA1/?igsh=bDMzN21pZXd4cDk3

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ravi Kishan was amazing

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Finished watching the movie and was looking for the post where I said the start bored me.

OT…the last half n hr or so. Its the best part of the movie. Watch it even for just that. Highly recommended.

I confess I forwarded majority of the rest. If u watch first 15 n last 30 mins and skim through the rest u dont miss much.
They had such n amazing concept. Wish it was better made. Instead it was like those never ending art films of older times.

Few scenes were heartwarming. Loved the female bonding and utter lack of maliciousness in all the characters

1279338 thumbnail

The way the penultimate scene at the police station unfolds is so amazing. really liked the station crew also, how beautifully those relationships evolve both at the station and at home.

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

I loved the part of the old lady who gives work to phool. Though phool only spends 3-4 days there but those days teach her to be on her own in every way. Financially or emotionally. She makes new friends , she earns money. She is even mentally ready yo stay at that station for her whole life cooking and selling sweets if her husband doesn’t accept her back. Which was like wow!

Edited by _symphony - 5 months ago
e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I just realized that the basic premise has been borrowed from an old black and white Telugu classic called Charana Daasi starring NTR,ANR,Savitri. Etc.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charana_Daasi

Edited by e1t53e - 5 months ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

such a beautiful simple movie. love the songs as well. I always thought kiran was very intelligent and smart people are the best directors. I loved Jaya's character the most and of course ravi's character. Sparsh's character is so innocent and cute, I love it. I liked how Phool adjusted the lifestyle of the people she was living with. I like the lady that was working there as well, great acting. I think Nitanshi actually likes Sparsh in real life judging from the interview as well, he said she was looking at him because he was good looking lol

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Waah !! Bahut sunder hai smiley37smiley37smiley37