Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 months ago

Yesterday I happen to watch Mission Raniganj on Netflix. Story had potential, but Akshay Kumar with his fake his beard, wrong casting & bad direction ruined the movie. Ravi Kishan was there in the movie too & he was absolutely unbearable. Such a poor performance. Can't believe he was the same adorable yet gangsta inspector from LL.

Point being, LL is a beautiful movie & credit goes to Kiran Rao smiley27. Script, casting, dialogues, clear message without being preachy... everything on point.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Yesterday I happen to watch Mission Raniganj on Netflix. Story had potential, but Akshay Kumar with his fake his beard, wrong casting & bad direction ruined the movie. Ravi Kishan was there in the movie too & he was absolutely unbearable. Such a poor performance. Can't believe he was the same adorable yet gangsta inspector from LL.

Point being, LL is a beautiful movie & credit goes to Kiran Rao smiley27. Script, casting, dialogues, clear message without being preachy... everything on point.

Absolutely. Kiran Rao deserves all the accolades for this film.

I loved the fact that the film was authentic and clean, otherwise most films these days really take it too far in the name of of "authenticity".

The film conveyed its message, without being too preachy and also managed to entertain people.

diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Yes agree but not Chamkeela

Why? I liked LL more than Chamkeela but what is it about Chamkeela that you didn't like?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Best movie of 2024 hands down.! smiley27

diasingh2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Best movie of 2024 hands down.! smiley27

Bollywood has had a very good first half so far in 2024

I also loved Shaitaan, Chamkeela, The Crew and Teri Baaton Mein Aisa Uljha Jiya.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Newbird

Oh,need to add in watchlist then.Reading great about it here in this forum.

I wish I could watch it on hotstar,i have that subscription now for next 3 months!

I rarely watch movies,so would love to have all the movies I want to watch on single platform with one subscription! 😄

Watch Manjummel boys, just released on hotstar
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely loved it... Story, screenplay, actors performance, direction everything is fabulous. Not a single dull moment..

The girl who played Jaya have potential...hope she gets good opportunities...

Not a Ravi Kishan'l fan...but he played his character wonderfully...

This scene have watched multiple times...Deepak and Phool story is Love.. Cuties 🥰 sajni song...👌👌

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6iFvj6ru6u/?igsh=MW9tNWEyejJsaGd5ag==

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Honestly did not expect to like the movie this much. I'm so impressed by the casting. They did such a great job casting every single character. The story, dialogues, everything! Touched my heart 🥰

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Dia Singh, Minty blue and Dexy..

You three have raised my expectations way too high, so much so that I re-subscribed to Netflix especially only to watch LL...

will do it this weekend.

Agar film expectations par puuri naa uttri toh tum teeno ko pakad kay maroon gi.

😂

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

One reason I enjoy visiting forums is to discover not so well-marketed movies. I watched "Laapata Ladies" and loved it. The casting was perfect, and the story addressed a serious issue in a humorous way. Aside from the main cast, I especially enjoyed the snacks lady at the railway station.