I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Incels have found new role model smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: forza

Modern day women keeps fighting against nature

Just taking this line as an example to underline why Nora is talking about h e r truth and not about the truth as such.

When perceiving the mankind as a quasi end-product of a very long history of evolution then humans possess every possibility that nature created through evolution from the first single-cell organism until now. What they don't possess physically they can create/try to create - with nature as a model and the brain as solution finder (technical progress is just a man-made evolution).

So, like in nature, mankind has a diversity of species that defies the concepts of those terms with -ism at the end or people termed with -ist at the end.

Feminism is a concept one can discuss...and a feminist is someone (male or female) who not only knows the thoughts of this concept but also agrees to it.

Nora obviously has changed her position during the years.

As for this "nuturing" - "providing" thinking...also this she doesn't see according to nature and it's diversity reflected in human beings (and again a lazy host who just lets her 'blabber').

Also Smiley's "alone" and "needing company" exists... in nature there exists the possibility to procreate all "alone" (which isn't possible for human hermaphrodites but made possible with sperm- and ovum 'banks') and although humans would die without a n y company, nature also gave them the learning to get company other than another human being.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Edit

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
1274961 thumbnail

Get women to work outside, do majority of the household chores, take care of kids, take care of husband, take care of husband’s family and do it all with a smile on her face with no complaints, then she will be happy. Otherwise women who are not doing all this are unhappy. Sounds like the playbook of a patriarchal society.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

Says a person whose only talent is shaking a plastic booty and doing same steps with same expressions in all songs. smiley8

Isn’t that a part of feminism too? The ability to shake it however you want? So how come that is wrong, how come you can judge her for shaking it ? Thats not against feminism? I am surprised how y’all can make such comments about her…. but her saying a woman should be a nurturer is also wrong? smiley36

This is indeed a part of the toxic feminism which I also call selective feminism

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
RedAmaranth thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Clochette thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Isn’t that a part of feminism too? The ability to shake it however you want? So how come that is wrong, how come you can judge her for shaking it ? Thats not against feminism? I am surprised how y’all can make such comments about her…. but her saying a woman should be a nurturer is also wrong? smiley36

This is indeed a part of the toxic feminism which I also call selective feminism

generalizing - when it comes to humans - is always wrong...

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Incels have found new role model smiley36

It’s like a whole hoard of send bob and vagene types in here. Yikes. Thank the lord for the sane people elevating this forum with their input.

Clochette thumbnail

When hierarchies had been built, almost always men's (males) insecurity wanted the upperhand over girls/women...look at the spiritual concepts/religions...when they had been conceptualized by men, they mostly tried to limit children's (mainly girls) and women's freedoms.

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago