Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

Always with this "FeMiNisM iS bAd" dumber than a rock takes from Bollywood women. The reason that she is able to dance the way that she is, is able to vote, and move between countries pursuing her career, and has the agency to make decisions in her life without seeking permission from men, is all due to the toil and work that women before her had up to fight all forms of oppression. Pick-me women think they can say stuff like this and seek validation from incel men, but say one wrong thing slightly different from their worldview and the same men will come to abuse your body, faith, and your entire being. And, then who comes to your rescue, defending you? Yeah, the same "feminists" she is shaming here. Shameless is an understatement.

Also the "FeMiNisM is BAdd" crowd is the first one to gatekeep the movement and delegitmise anyone as PsEuDo FeMinISTs. The only ones who are psuedo feminists are those who weaponise feminist rhetoric and yet do not oppose all forms of oppression. Racist, casteist, elitist, ableist terfs are pseudo feminists.

Nora, you, my friend, are just an immoral mercenary amping up anti-women rhetoric to expand into incel fanbases lol.

Edited by Blueeeee - 6 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

It’s a scientifically proven fact that people (both men and women) need connection and companionship. Thats why when you love someone or are attracted to someone , you get those butterflies in your stomach around them and various other chemical/hormonal changes happen.

Yes, some choose to be alone. Thats their choice but it doesn’t deny the reality of women having certain nurturing qualities - it’s in their physiology

For those saying Nora is wrong, between the 80’s until now, I personally think women are the most unhappy in today’s era, because so many of them are fighting against what’s natural

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t think she understands or knows the meaning of feminism. I hope she is taking professional help and healing her pain. She is only 32 yrs old and can settle time whenever she wants.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

Norah seems very frank and honest smiley4

She dances frank and honest also
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I wish people would stop claiming an assertion to be a scientific fact. The nurturing aspects of women has to do with lactating caregiver-baby dyad as the basic anthropological unit of family lol.

Apart from lactation and limited mobility during pregnancy, there is no inherent biological basis of stereotyping women as "nurturers" and men as "providers." Archaeologically and anthropologically, women have always also been providers — from hunting gathering to agriculture to industrialisation.

And the fact that women need "company" doesn't necessiate that all women need and/or want heterosexual romantic company lol. What sort of queerphobic stance is that?

Plus, feminism is against all forms of oppression. Because patriarchy doesn't operate in isolation. You cannot be a bigoted feminist. Men's oppression in patriarchy has been a core concern for many feminist scholars including bell hooks.

Kitabein acche hai.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Toxic feminism at its finest, anyways there’s a reason who people who are “alone” are so lonely, depressed, bitter and angry.

Love Nora for speaking up and speaking the truth.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Toxic feminism at its finest,

there should be a movement against it ☝️
Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Says a person whose only talent is shaking a plastic booty and doing same steps with same expressions in all songs. smiley8

only untalented people pull others down.

Women don't need special treatment . They just need equal treatment and safe environment.

From many years now I can see a pattern in some members and you know what... they are such people until and unless the wrong happens to their family or loved ones they will never realise. smiley39

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Modern day women keeps fighting against nature