Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

about 89% r*pes are committed by perpetrators that the victim knows (i.e family and friends, relatives). And if it's a child s*xual abuse case, then best believe it's always and always family/close relatives. The victim being unfamiliar with her perpetrators are aberrations, and not the norm.

I agree with you 100 percent. Both men and women who can be family, friends, relative or teachers or classmates can be child abusers.
YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Someone who has the target audience of perverted and incel males would say this of course lol

Terenaina thumbnail

When Vidya Balan announced in a magazine that she will be child free and chose to not have kids. I was shocked at some saying she is not a good role model. I actually see vidya as a great role model for an actress because she never in the news for the wrong reasons, she is a self made woman with morales and values it seems like. I don't know her personally but she is better than lots of actresses on how she carries herself. She seems very intelligent and I enjoy her interviews. Vidya and Tabu are not following the norm of the society.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

World is not f ed up because of the crimes like rapes or the wars, or the weapons or the communal unrest or the drug rackets but because of a few not getting the feminism’s real meaning?

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Norah throws a curve ball on stereotypes. smiley4

rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: loginidran

World is not f ed up because of the crimes like rapes or the wars, or the weapons or the communal unrest or the drug rackets but because of a few not getting the feminism’s real meaning?

Men & Women really need each other.

Terenaina thumbnail

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

I was raised by a single mother who after my father died when I was a baby chose to be a single mother. She raised all the kids by herself and she never had a man help her and never had a man in her life after father passed away. Yes man and woman need each other if they want to have kids together or want a life partner but there are women who chose to not have that lifestyle. Everyone has a choice.
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rckRadhe

More like they deserve each other smiley17

rckRadhe thumbnail

Norah seems very frank and honest smiley4