Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Your post reminded me of this smiley36

These psuedos......first they are calling their own father, brothers and husbands a pig and then they are saying that all women are pigs too...smiley36..yahi hota when idiots don't understand the concept of feminism...smiley26

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Who hurt her? Like seriously? I am not gonna talk about her views on feminism since she is entitled to her opinion but what’s with this generalisation that women aren’t sweet, they are conniving etc.? All types of people are there. May be she has never had good company in her life, but that doesn’t mean she would go around labelling women in such a negative way smiley29 She needs to keep better influence around her to have some positive experiences.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

She’s basically saying that women are meant to be wives and mothers and nurtures and men are meant to be husbands and fathers and providers. And how some people call it old school but that’s how society is supposed to be. But these women who say they don’t want to get married or have kids are basically ruining society, hence feminism has f$$ked up society.

What she, and many others, fails to realize is that feminism doesn’t stop women from getting married. If Nora wants to be a wife and a mother and a nurturer more power to her. But every women shouldn’t be forced or obligated to become a wife and a mother. Feminism is about having the choice and freedom to run your own life.

Here’s a minute long video of her saying this. As I said before, idiot of the highest order.

https://x.com/whatevervishal/status/1778858537847795841?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA

Wow .. its worse than I had expected.

Women can be god nurturers and providers. I mean why is she even doing a job in that case? Shouldn't she be marrying a man and ensuring that he provides for her

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Who hurt her? Like seriously? I am not gonna talk about her views on feminism since she is entitled to her opinion but what’s with this generalisation that women aren’t sweet, they are conniving etc.? All types of people are there. May be she has never had good company in her life, but that doesn’t mean she would go around labelling women in such a negative way smiley29 She needs to keep better influence around her to have some positive experiences.

I will be surprised if she has too many female friends with that kind of suspicious attitude.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Feminism is about equal treatment. Bra burning, or more accurately throwing away the bra, was a movement that started in the United States in 1969 and was very much symbolic. It represented ending society and government’s oppression against women. Did you know that in the U.S. till 1974 women were not allowed to have their own bank accounts or apply for their own credit cards without their husband’s permission. A single woman wasn’t even allowed to apply for a mortgage and buy a house.

Feminism is also about women having agency over their own bodies. Marital rape as a concept wasn’t even accepted in the United States till 1979 and it wasn’t till 1995 that all 50 states made it a crime. Other countries also have disturbingly recent dates for their marital rape laws. Some countries, maybe a lot of countries, still don’t recognize it as a criminal concept.

Feminism is not some anti men movement. And I don’t care that some women have abused the concept to attack men. It does not in any way shape or form negate feminism as what it truly is, a movement of equal treatment and opportunity. Some men beat the crap out of their wives. Should we conclude that all men are violent and abusive? Seriously, it’s just common sense at this point.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I don’t think people here truly understand what she means. What she’s saying is right. Especially here in the West, we’re brainwashed to think women don’t need a man and should be alone, focus on career only and don’t worry about marriage or kids. It’s toxic feminism.

The truth is all genders NEED companionship. Also, no matter how modern you think you are, biologically and physiologically - men and women are different. There are some things that women can do better.

For an audience of Bollywood that is obsessed with the concept of MAA. I’m shocked that people aren’t getting her point. That’s why maa maa hoti hai folks. Get over it and better understand the point being made.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago
1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

While I don't agree that real feminism fcuked up our societies, pseudo -feminism did, I do agree with the other part where she is speaking about how some women in Bollywood are as conniving and evil as any Bollywood man.

The whole idea that men as always the perpetrators, the evil ones and the women are always the victims, the good ones is nothing but a flat generalization. Moreover, entertainment industry is the glaring example of Darwin's survival of the fittest (ruthless in contest of B'Town) doctrine. Betrayals, back-stabbing are all the means of scramble to the top. The ones who can't be evil are either pushed put or perish away. Even in real corporate settings, it is not always a fair play.

Her being an item-girl doesn't mean she should be lashed out for speaking her mind. The veracity of her statement can be debated but she like anyone else in Bollywood has a right of freedom of speech..

I think we can all agree that a person can be evil regardless of their gender. There are evil men and there are evil women. We do live in a patriarchal society and due to that some men can get away with a LOT, because they have money and power. India is still a country where women are suppressed and I doubt we will ever see a day when women are NOT being suppressed. No matter what happens we love to blame women. I remember when Sushant died so many people were convinced that Rhea Chakraborty was responsible for his death. She got so much blame and hate. There was no evidence against her.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I will be surprised if she has too many female friends with that kind of suspicious attitude.

I won’t be surprised if she doesn’t have that many female friends with her toxic biatch type personality like she had in BB. She was so annoying in that show, wonder how she became so famous after that.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

She said not all women are nice which is TRUE. Indians fantasize over the idea that all women are chui mui, seedhi saadhi, cute and well behaved and never have bad intentions. Women can be cray cray too.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

While I don't agree that real feminism fcuked up our societies, pseudo -feminism did, I do agree with the other part where she is speaking about how some women in Bollywood are as conniving and evil as any Bollywood man.

The whole idea that men as always the perpetrators, the evil ones and the women are always the victims, the good ones is nothing but a flat generalization. Moreover, entertainment industry is the glaring example of Darwin's survival of the fittest (ruthless in contest of B'Town) doctrine. Betrayals, back-stabbing are all the means of scramble to the top. The ones who can't be evil are either pushed put or perish away. Even in real corporate settings, it is not always a fair play.

Her being an item-girl doesn't mean she should be lashed out for speaking her mind. The veracity of her statement can be debated but she like anyone else in Bollywood has a right of freedom of speech..

Think she's talking about women in general not just in entertainment

'Women are not sweet, they can be as evil as men if not more (or more)'

https://youtu.be/qfC9YitP7BY?si=pGJq_AUJstux_1mK