Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: TotalBetty

Maybe that's what she's talking about...

Yes ....she is talking about the psuedos.....u know how when there is something genuine happening.....there are people who start abusing it.......like the Dowry Act in India......it was supposed to be for the victims of dowry......but so many women took advantage of it.....to have their own way after getting married......and the psuedos ....support these kind of women.......hating men is not feminism....

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

For her sake I hope this episode was scripted. Otherwise she’s an idiot of the highest order.

my thoughts exactly 👍

Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum

No? That's really sadsmiley36

Btw, it did happen. Check the net.

If you were a woman you would know....that not wearing a bra ...would make life hell for women......you wouldn't be able to run or walk......the bra is for supporting a woman's body.....not for anything else....women who want to burn their bras can do so....and within 5 years their boobs will be hanging till their knees....

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

If you were a woman you would know....that not wearing a bra ...would make life hell for women......you wouldn't be able to run or walk......the bra is for supporting a woman's body.....not for anything else....women who want to burn their bras can do so....and within 5 years their boobs will be hanging till their knees....

Not sure if I believe that. That's like saying a guy will get "so" if he doesn't wear underwear. If you ask the lungi guys, they'll tell you it doesn't happen.smiley36

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

100% agree kartau Nora se! smiley27

Aur Nora ke guts ki bhi daat detau smiley32, cause she's gonna receive a lot of abuse for this!

Aajkal Feminism ka matlab marad log ko abuse karna ho gayelay. Is Forum pe hich har doosre din kisi na kisi feminist ka post dikh jayenga ki all men are XYZ (XYZ ko kisi bhi manpasand insult se replace kar daalo).

Originally posted by: Haiwan

Aur Nora ke guts ki bhi daat detau smiley32, cause she's gonna receive a lot of abuse for this!

Aajkal Feminism ka matlab marad log ko abuse karna ho gayelay. Is Forum pe hich har doosre din kisi na kisi feminist ka post dikh jayenga ki all men are XYZ (XYZ ko kisi bhi manpasand insult se replace kar daalo).

Your post reminded me of this smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

While I don't agree that real feminism fcuked up our societies, pseudo -feminism did, I do agree with the other part where she is speaking about how some women in Bollywood are as conniving and evil as any Bollywood man.

The whole idea that men as always the perpetrators, the evil ones and the women are always the victims, the good ones is nothing but a flat generalization. Moreover, entertainment industry is the glaring example of Darwin's survival of the fittest (ruthless in contest of B'Town) doctrine. Betrayals, back-stabbing are all the means of scramble to the top. The ones who can't be evil are either pushed put or perish away. Even in real corporate settings, it is not always a fair play.

Her being an item-girl doesn't mean she should be lashed out for speaking her mind. The veracity of her statement can be debated but she like anyone else in Bollywood has a right of freedom of speech..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haiwan

doesn’t Nora have enough feminist rights that she can make this statement ?
1274961 thumbnail

Does she expect women to say "I need someone"? smiley37smiley37

Only toddlers need someone, because they cannot function on their own. Adults are capable of functioning on their own and love their family and friends, but that is love, and not need.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Is there a transcript .. what exactly did she say?

Cant watch video right now, but really in the mood to kill a few braincells by knowing what she is saying

She’s basically saying that women are meant to be wives and mothers and nurtures and men are meant to be husbands and fathers and providers. And how some people call it old school but that’s how society is supposed to be. But these women who say they don’t want to get married or have kids are basically ruining society, hence feminism has f$$ked up society.

What she, and many others, fails to realize is that feminism doesn’t stop women from getting married. If Nora wants to be a wife and a mother and a nurturer more power to her. But every women shouldn’t be forced or obligated to become a wife and a mother. Feminism is about having the choice and freedom to run your own life.

Here’s a minute long video of her saying this. As I said before, idiot of the highest order.

https://x.com/whatevervishal/status/1778858537847795841?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA