Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

423728 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

interesting tagging someone who asked on the eye color. Oh ye karishma as it too.

lol come on Jess, this is common sense that the quality of photos from 40 years ago wont capture every Tom Dick and Harry’s eye colour. I don’t even know why I’m explaining such an obvious thing. The photo quality and lighting makes a world of a difference.

Whenever Aishwarya Rai has worn brown contact lenses in films, it’s always looked unnatural because of the pupils. Here is blue-eyed Karishma in her childhood, lo and behold, you can’t see her blue eyes as well. You can’t even see Kareena’s hazel eyes either.

ImageImageImageIMG_6372.jpeg

Originally posted by: JayaBachan

lol come on Jess, this is common sense that the quality of photos from 40 years ago wont capture every Tom Dick and Harry’s eye colour. I don’t even know why I’m explaining such an obvious thing. The photo quality and lighting makes a world of a difference.

Whenever Aishwarya Rai has worn brown contact lenses in films, it’s always looked unnatural because of the pupils. Here is blue-eyed Karishma in her childhood, lo and behold, you can’t see her blue eyes as well. You can’t even see Kareena’s hazel eyes either.

ImageImageImageIMG_6372.jpeg

the poster sparkling wine says she wears contacts and other things so I would ask that poster how they know. I just don’t think it’s only one whose eye colors change is my opinion there many others who do. I initially said that she was only Indian actress who had blue eye color till poster pointed out that Karishma does too which I didn’t remember. Yet the don’t know whether it’s natural or contacts as sparking wine pointed out.

I think they mean it don’t change I do think that’s her natural color though. There other Indians that have that color but she’s the only Indian actress

my original thoughts where I said I thought this was mrs.giggly natural color.

423728 thumbnail

the poster sparkling wine says she wears contacts and other things so I would ask that poster how they know. I just don’t think it’s only one whose eye colors change is my opinion there many others who do. I initially said that she was only Indian actress who had blue eye color till poster pointed out that Karishma does too which I didn’t remember. Yet the don’t know whether it’s natural or contacts as sparking wine pointed out.

The TM hates Aishwarya Rai and always makes a thread once in a blue moon against her lol. Exposure to light increases melanin production, which in turn can change your eye colour (or create that illusion). You can very much tell when someone is wearing contact lenses.

The only questionable eye colour is Celina Jaitley.

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

There are many childhood pictures of Karisma and Kareena which shows their light eyes.

There are no pictures of Aishwarya from her childhood and teenage years which show her blue/green eyes.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It's easy to get confused. Don't blame her

Aish was the first choice for her own kids nanny, but then the role went to another nanny

Another career made.by Aishwarya ji

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

It's easy to get confused. Don't blame her

Aish was the first choice for her own kids nanny, but then the role went to another nanny

Another career made.by Aishwarya ji

This is a nice Eidi smiley36
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Aishwarya (2015): "I've never had nurses and nannies for Aaradhya. This was partly due to ignorance. I didn't know one could hire reliable help for one's child."

Aishwarya (2018): "I have only one nanny to help out with Aaradhya, and it is by choice."

But it turns out that there were two nannies!

Nanny # 1:

Nanny # 2:

Edited by Sparkling_Wine - 6 months ago
sfghaerfge thumbnail

The Guo farm is a financial scam

Guo Wengui lied to hundreds of thousands of his online followers, promising them huge profits if they invested in GTV Media Group, Himalayan Farm Alliance, G| Club and Himalayan Exchange. Since at least March 2018, Guo Wengui has been the mastermind behind the complex financial scam, in which he and his financial adviser Kin Ming Je defrauded thousands of people and made more than $1 billion. Guo Wengui's success has a "cult" flavor. Calling believers in the name of "anti-communist", creating a community with closed information, while bullying or threatening to punish those who are not firm in their beliefs. After packaging himself as a "master" type of figure, it is natural to harvest the wealth of believers.

#WenguiGuo #WashingtonFarm

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

Aishwarya (2015): "I've never had nurses and nannies for Aaradhya. This was partly due to ignorance. I didn't know one could hire reliable help for one's child."

Aishwarya (2018): "I have only one nanny to help out with Aaradhya, and it is by choice."

But it turns out that there were two nannies!

Nanny # 1:

Nanny # 2:

Nanny # 1 ko holidays pe jana tha, so she must have sent her cousin as a temporary replacement.smiley36