Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: I've never had nanny for Aaradhya - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

I've never had nurses and nannies for Aaradhya. This was partly due to ignorance. I didn't know one could hire reliable help for one's child.

https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/news/2015/aishwarya-rai-bachchan-did-not-know-of-reliable-help-when-aaradhya-bachchan-born-206471.html

The pics are absolutely gorgeous. Mom daughter duo ❤️

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The ever changing eye color is another story. She's the only person whose eye color changes from brown to blue to gray to green to black.

lmao you made my eid smiley36

1. I've never endorsed skin whitening products

2. I've never kissed on-screen

3. I've never done steamy/love making scenes in movies

4. I'm the most dignified and modest actress and I've never worn revealing outfits

5. I won the 1991 Ford Supermodel Contest

6. I was offered a Bond movie

7. Salman ruined my career

8. I was removed from 5 movies

9. Alleged abuse story, hurling accusations at Salman when she wanted to break up after using him to get established in Bollywood

10. I did not date Vivek Oberoi

11. Putting the blame on Vivek Oberoi after forcing him to do the press conference

12. I'm India's first L'Oreal Brand Ambassador

13. I'm the youngest Padma Shri winner

14. I am the first choice of all movies

15. I was offered Raja Hindustani, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Black

16. Bhansali made Padmavati for me

17. Yash Chopra wanted to launch me

18. Rakesh Roshan offered all his movies to me

19. I'm the first Indian actor to go to Cannes

20. I have never hired a nanny for my daughter

......and the list continues

wow 😯 yes she does make things up some thing to me I never cared in Mrs. Giggly or that are won the world title nor I think she’s the most Beautful in the world then n some others don’t either so she don’t have that when some don’t believe in order to be called the most beautiful everyone in the world as to agree and rusts 100% not even 99%. You can say one of the most beautiful but not the most. Anyhow that title was over hyped. The rest don’t care

lots peoples eye colors change like mine naturally goes hazel to light brown to something else. Plus in case one wants a certain color they can just get contacts lol. Yet more rare is those having cat eyes.

Originally posted by: infinity101

You saying blue is not her natural eye color? smiley24

I think they mean it don’t change I do think that’s her natural color though. There other Indians that have that color but she’s the only Indian actress
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1. I've never endorsed skin whitening products

2. I've never kissed on-screen

3. I've never done steamy/love making scenes in movies

4. I'm the most dignified and modest actress and I've never worn revealing outfits

5. I won the 1991 Ford Supermodel Contest

6. I was offered a Bond movie

7. Salman ruined my career

8. I was removed from 5 movies

9. Alleged abuse story, hurling accusations at Salman when she wanted to break up after using him to get established in Bollywood

10. I did not date Vivek Oberoi

11. Putting the blame on Vivek Oberoi after forcing him to do the press conference

12. I'm India's first L'Oreal Brand Ambassador

13. I'm the youngest Padma Shri winner

14. I am the first choice of all movies

15. I was offered Raja Hindustani, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Black

16. Bhansali made Padmavati for me

17. Yash Chopra wanted to launch me

18. Rakesh Roshan offered all his movies to me

19. I'm the first Indian actor to go to Cannes

20. I have never hired a nanny for my daughter

......and the list continues

Here's more:

21. I'm the first Indian to be on Cannes jury

22. I gave up big Hollywood movies because I didn't want to compromise my dignity by doing intimate scenes

23. Julia Roberts called me the most beautiful woman in the world

BUT...There was never a global poll to select the most beautiful woman in the world. Julia Roberts has never spoken about Aishwarya Rai.

Aishwarya Rai named herself "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" in 2004 when her American Publicist got her slots on shows like Oprah and Letterman who introduced her with this tag while promoting Bride and Prejudice. Her PR used Julia Roberts name to introduce her in Western media.

Edited by Sparkling_Wine - 6 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Here's more:

21. I'm the first Indian to be on Cannes jury

22. I gave up big Hollywood movies because I didn't want to compromise my dignity by doing intimate scenes

23. Julia Roberts called me the most beautiful woman in the world

BUT...There was never a global poll to select the most beautiful woman in the world. Julia Roberts has never spoken about Aishwarya Rai.

Aishwarya Rai named herself "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World" in 2004 when her American Publicist got her slots on shows like Oprah and Letterman who introduced her with this tag while promoting Bride and Prejudice. Her PR used Julia Roberts name to introduce her in Western media.

I am always curious about her fake UK accent or is it US?
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I think they mean it don’t change I do think that’s her natural color though. There other Indians that have that color but she’s the only Indian actress

Karisma Kapoor is the only Indian actress who has pure blue eyes like her grandfather Raj Kapoor. Ranbir's daughter Raha Kapoor has inherited Karisma and Raj Kapoor's eye color.

Aishwarya Rai uses contact lenses. Her childhood, teenage, and early modelling pictures show her black eye color...not even brown and far from the blue/green/gray color she has magically developed over the years.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Unpopular opinion maybe: Aish looks pretty in both churidar and western clothes. If she has quit acting then she does not need to look model like all the time.

Karisma Kapoor is the only Indian actress who has pure blue eyes like her grandfather Raj Kapoor. Ranbir's daughter Raha Kapoor has inherited Karisma and Raj Kapoor's eye color.

Aishwarya Rai uses contact lenses. Her childhood, teenage, and early modelling pictures show her black eye color...not even brown and far from the blue/green/gray color she has magically developed over the years.

interesting tagging someone who asked on the eye color. Oh ye karishma as it too.