Aishwarya Rai Bachchan: I've never had nanny for Aaradhya

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

I've never had nurses and nannies for Aaradhya. This was partly due to ignorance. I didn't know one could hire reliable help for one's child.

https://www.filmibeat.com/bollywood/news/2015/aishwarya-rai-bachchan-did-not-know-of-reliable-help-when-aaradhya-bachchan-born-206471.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail

On Aishwarya’s 48th birthday, here is revisiting her interview with Vogue India in 2018. “I spend all my time with Aaradhya, and I have one nanny, by choice. I read comments saying, ‘Ah, she must have an army of help’ and I understand the perception, but I choose this way, which means life is always busy. I respect homemakers for the endless work they do,” she said.

Aish didn’t really lie. She just changed her helping hand’s designation.

kyunki helper, the extended hand bhi kabhi nanny thismiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aey...... kya bolta tu ? 🤔

😂

Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hasini009

On Aishwarya’s 48th birthday, here is revisiting her interview with Vogue India in 2018. “I spend all my time with Aaradhya, and I have one nanny, by choice. I read comments saying, ‘Ah, she must have an army of help’ and I understand the perception, but I choose this way, which means life is always busy. I respect homemakers for the endless work they do,” she said.

Aish didn’t really lie. She just changed her helping hand’s designation.

kyunki helper, the extended hand bhi kabhi nanny thismiley36

She changed her statement to "I have just one nanny" after she got called out because the nanny is present in every picture.

Another day, another lie from Ash 😀...

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Seriously!!!! Why do these people keep lying? If she had decided she wanted to claim this then she should have kept the nanny outta the public eyesmiley36

Also, did she actually say: 'I didnt know one could hire reliable help for one's child?'smiley29

Edited by Daebak - 6 months ago
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

Keep it to yourself..your child, your business and your right to have 0, 1 or 12..it is totally up to you..having 0 or 12 does not in anyway make a difference to how good or bad of a mother you are..in case if there are still judgements to moms who have nannies for their babies..

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sharaban

Aey...... kya bolta tu ? 🤔

😂

Ab kyahi bolu...yeh hai hi jhoot ki dukan...rather Jhoot ki shopping mall...woh abu dhabi wale mall se bhi badi......
791198 thumbnail

Aishwarya had no nanny, then one nanny. Aishwarya was also not too posh to push according to sasurjee.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sparkling_Wine

She changed her statement to "I have just one nanny" after she got called out because the nanny is present in every picture.

Another day, another lie from Ash 😀...

Wait till she puts the blame on Vogue and says "I was misquoted..I never said that" ....