Posted: 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Oh dear, you should not repeat over & over again the same intelligent remarks on my scrapbook (I think, it is now the 5th ID you use for a comment like that:"Get a life you bloody Eurotrash hooker! And stop stalking me you jobless old hag")...just to make clear, that I don't n e e d to stalk you...you make your presence very clear smiley36

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Oh dear, you should not repeat over & over again the same intelligent remarks on my scrapbook (I think, it is now the 5th ID you use for a comment like that:"Get a life you bloody Eurotrash hooker! And stop stalking me you jobless old hag")...just to make clear, that I don't n e e d to stalk you...you make your presence very clear smiley36

Are you serious? This member says those things to you? Very vulgar and disrespectful. I hope you get justice smiley31

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: fazgostoso

Are you serious? This member says those things to you? Very vulgar and disrespectful. I hope you get justice smiley31

Errrr...it's nice to write this...but honestly, Gaurav, how can I take serious someone so obsessed about trying to insult me...and also t h i s way? I use my possibility of choice...at my private place, I can delete it one day and here, I can report it (until now, this person did nothing here to warrant a report, right?)

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago
fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Errrr...it's nice to write this...but honestly, Gaurav, how can I take serious someone so obsessed about trying to insult me...and also t h i s way? I use my possibility of choice...at my private place, I can delete it one day and here, I can report it (until now, this person did nothing here to warrant a report, right?)

Don’t worry my dear. You are a nice and sweet member. Just report this to the mods or block these people. I enjoy your posts always smiley31

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

She always had a horrible accent!

Edited by Surly_Devil - 1 months ago