Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Gosh it’s grating to my ears. One of the reasons I can’t take her seriously as an actress.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

This is exactly why I can’t stand her acting

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

It's kinda amusing how this exact same acting used to be praised as the best when she was on top. But now, the shine has totally worn off. People can see right through her flaws as both a star and an actress. Maybe if she manages to make a comeback somehow, people will overlook her weaknesses again.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Yesterday, Nimbumirchi had problem with my aloo post. Why bash actors on the basis of twitter posts? This was her question. Now where's she? Selective outrage? Give such advice to this user also who's trying to mock deepika by posting a " TWITTER" thread. Since my tweet was about forum fav aloo, she got hurt but now won't utter a word coz it is Deepika. Hypocrisy much?

Unable to tag her

Refer to what this person said here. They gave me a big word salad. 5352273 So Numbu can use this same word salad smiley36
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Yesterday, Nimbumirchi had problem with my aloo post. Why bash actors on the basis of twitter posts? This was her question. Now where's she? Selective outrage? Give such advice to this user also who's trying to mock deepika by posting a " TWITTER" thread. Since my tweet was about forum fav aloo, she got hurt but now won't utter a word coz it is Deepika. Hypocrisy much?

Unable to tag her

Have you noticed whenever Alia or Ranbir are discussed here; there’s an influx of Deepika and Ranveer hate, and then they want me to believe all is fair smiley36
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hum kuch bhi bol le but dusre kuch na bole smiley39 mad logic

Tit for tat has become a norm in this forum.

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Her dialogue delivery maybe bad but is that really South Indian accent?

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Its not south indian accent, its her dialogue delivery, period.In her debut movie, her voice was dubbed. And it appears that her dialogue delivery is still poor compared to her contemporaries. She has poor voice modulation. It just sounds so MECHANICAL.