Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: loginidran

It’s vulgar and Eros has to be rightfully bashed for crap like this but how is Ranveer to be blamed for this? I remember they had such vulgar ads featuring various actors like Katrina, Salman and others as well and had to issue an apology and pull them down after a public outrage. But how are the actors responsible for what the Eros did?

So Eros put such vulgar statement without taking consent from the actors concerned???

If yes, show me the statment, any press release, anything from RS that states so..

Lest, sure I do believe that Ranveer is a naive sanskaari bachha...

Eros must have hoodwinked him..

Also Jack and Jones must have put this hording without his knowledge no???

Edited by bashful_moon - 6 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

So Eros put such vulgar statement without taking consent from the actors concerned???

Yeah, sure... Ranveer the naive sanskaari bachha..

They made similar tweets with katrina, salman and other actors, do you really think they took permission from all of them? Taking permission from actors and their teams is a long process, so I really dont think whoever is running the erosnow twitter account went to such lengths to get permission

zara321 thumbnail

If yes, show me the statment, any press release, anything from RS that states otherwise..

Lest, sure I do believe that Ranveer the naive sanskaari bachha...

Also Jack and Jones must have put this hording without his knowledge no???

Every brand has their marketing team who decides what is written on the poster, we don't know if ranveer knew about what was written on the poster or not. Jack and Jones did pull down the poster and apologised after it got a negative response

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

Every brand has their marketing team who decides what is written on the poster, we don't know if ranveer knew about what was written on the poster or not. Jack and Jones did pull down the poster and apologised after it got a negative response

Yeah sure...

Let me believe the actors work with any Tom, Dick and Harry without scripts and narration...

If something goes well, RS is the second inning of Jesus..

If anything goes wrong, it is marketing people and legal team and every Tom Dick and Harry that is at fault..

No need to rehash the old wive's tale each time...We know what your response gonna be whenever anything shows RS in the bad light..

Edited by bashful_moon - 6 months ago
zara321 thumbnail

Yeah sure...

Let me believe the actors work with any Tom, Dick and Harry without scripts and narration...

If something goes well, RS is the second inning of Jesus..

If anything goes wrong, it is marketing people and legal team and every Tom Dich and Harry that is at fault..

No need to rehash the old wive's tale each time...We know what your response gonna be whenever anything shows RS in the bad light..

I said we don't know if rs knew what was written on the poster or not, this isn't an advert where he is speaking dialogues, it's a poster, and yes the marketing team is at fault, and if rs knew then he was at fault aswell.

And please stop over exaggerating, I have never called rs a saint and he has done and said wrong things, but it doesn't seem like you are going to take anything I say seriously 🤷‍♀️

zara321 thumbnail

Ghanta farak padta hai regarding what you think...

There is a proper contract between actors and the companies/products that hire them...And you think any company will give endorsements without putting their terms and conditions??

Business world doesn't run based on your assumptions and if, only if, what you THINK is true, he should fire such an incompetent legal team..

And probably ask for scripts and a narration before taking up endorsements..

This is an erosnow twitter account, it's not a brand or endorsement, they just post tweets with posters and pics of actors who have worked in their movies, they don't need permission for that.

But you can think whatever you want 🤷‍♀️

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Khilji is Ranveer’s biggest joke role… looked even stupider because SLB sped up that last scene where he is running up top the fort

bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

This is an erosnow twitter account, it's not a brand or endorsement, they just post tweets with posters and pics of actors who have worked in their movies, they don't need permission for that.

But you can think whatever you want 🤷‍♀️

Source of the claim, please?? You THINK???

Actors, Eros International and Twitter -- it is a tri-party partnership and any of the party don't need permission from the others two concerned before doing anything that concerns all the three??? Sure I'll buy that...

Contract Law --- RIP

Banned

[Post Removed]

Banned

[Post Removed]