Users

Frequent Posters

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: elim

Kjo - Silence is best speech u can ever get to fools

Divya - He called me fool

Yes bitch thanks for admitting. She can get 15 min fame from superstar Alia haters but she can never be her .

Wow. So you namecall a woman just because she doesn’t exactly prostrate in front of your idol? smiley11

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sea-stars

... Anyways, I dislike Karan. Divya Khosla is a better person than Karan.

I don't think so... Not once has she proved (= giving examples) the claim that Jigra 'stole' from Savi. I'm much more inclined to see it as a try to harm Dharma and the outcome of Jigra. Although T-Series has more support from (imo dubious sources), Dharma still has a reputation (although steadily declining since years).

I really wonder why KJo doesn't ask Divya for proof for her allegations... (instead of posting a quote from someone else).

bollymolly thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RaniPreityAish

Yes, exactly. She had a few benefactors in the beginning but they weren't very powerful in the industry or they weren't people who were really going to stand by her once they got what they wanted from her (and perhaps vice-versa as well). They were just her foot in the door since most people don't even get that initial debut. After that, she was on her own.

I used to be more judgmental of Kangana but over time, I've become more understanding of her and her hurt. Being belittled by the industry and never given any respect or accolades. Used as a constant punchline in a joke. I don't approve of much of what she says now, particularly her attacks on Urmila, Jaya Bachchan, Taapsee, and Swara, but I do believe that it was the pain and trauma of rejection that twisted her into something so vicious. It's very common to lash out when you've endured that. Reading her emails to Hrithik also made me feel that this is a lost soul, desperate for some love and affection, and I'm suddenly less convinced that this was entirely made-up on her part. I believe Hrithik is not guiltless and is to blame for leading her on. And knowing that Vidya Balan, Meera Chopra (PC's cousin), and Hrithik's own sister support and believe Kangana also tells me that everyone knows the truth but only insiders stick to one story to defend their own and cast Kangana out. It's the fellow outsiders who will not blindly follow what's false.

What makes Divya so much scarier to this group is that she does have backing. You can already see that the haters are making taunts about her talent and opportunities, how she is a nepo based on her husband, etc. All the usual ad hominem attacks, in this case, the opposite attacks that were used on Kangana. But those attacks will not work here and Divya will not remain quiet. Kangana was not quiet either but they painted her as crazy. That won't work with Divya and the fact that everyone else is silent and not defending KJo and Alia proves that people are done with them. With Hrithik, BW mostly allied around him. No one is supporting KJo and Alia. Not one person, except the paid PR flunkies and stools, have had anything to say so everyone knows the truth and is hoping that Divya succeeds, even if they are too cowardly to speak out themselves. And the cowards are the industry elites who are also done with Dharma now but still won't be caught on public admitting to that. I have more respect for the outsiders, whether the Shraddhas or Deepikas or Kartiks, who remain silent because they know they cannot afford to speak out even if they probably really want to.

It reminds me that only Aishwarya was brave enough to call out KJo and Alia and basically admit that everything Alia has gotten came to her on a silver platter. She corrected herself saying Alia didn't get good films, she got good opportunities. Aishwarya is from the South, they operate on a very different scale there and don't deal with this monopoly that Bollywood has. I can see why she's sick of Bollywood and feels more comfortable in the South. Apparently a lot of senior actresses (Kajol being another, who incidentally also seems very distant from KJo in recent years) feel similarly. Most of KJo's close gang have distanced themselves from him.

Thats simply not true...There is a huge monopoly in South Industry.And Telugu industry is controlled by 5-6 families...Not a single outsider is allowed to survive, even much worse than bollywood. Kjo is a small kitten in front of TFI mafia.Just that they act humble in front of public wouldn't show off like kjo and Alia.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollymolly

Thats simply not true...There is a huge monopoly in South Industry.And Telugu industry is controlled by 5-6 families...

Sounds worser than here lol
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Clochette

I don't think so... Not once has she proved (= giving examples) the claim that Jigra 'stole' from Savi. I'm much more inclined to see it as a try to harm Dharma and the outcome of Jigra. Although T-Series has more support from (imo dubious sources), Dharma still has a reputation (although steadily declining since years).

I really wonder why KJo doesn't ask Divya for proof for her allegations... (instead of posting a quote from someone else).

What proof?

It’s documented that Mukesh Bhatt bought the rights of the HW movie which was a remake of a French original. Stories of both movies r for everyone to see.

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 2 days ago
bollymolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Sounds worser than here lol

Atleast here there is some kind of accountability, kjo and Alia are called out...TFI people are getting complete support from the media..not a single criticism is raised against them...

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Atleast here there is some kind of accountability, kjo and Alia are called out...TFI people are getting complete support from the media..not a single criticism is raised against them...

Every now and then someone or the other try to put up a fight against them only to be put down mercilessly. They eventually either quit or get forced into oblivion.They are so united that it’s simply impossible for any rebellion to succeed. That is the kind of ‘unity’ K.Jo is demanding of the Bollywood fraternity, it seems.

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

It is not about who is right or who is telling the truth.

It is about the silence of BW critics , journalists and media outlets who have watched Jigra, They should have been dissecting the film and giving their informed analyses.They should have tweeted supporting Alia with her father Mahesh Bhatt's connection to Gumrah .The articles just talk about Divya's accusation.

They are silent.Afraid to voice their opinion.

Industry will look at it as an end to the Dharma Era.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

That guy pushing that girl down for no reason smiley36

bollymolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

That guy pushing that girl down for no reason smiley36

And yet she has to smile and release a statement that its ''all fun'', else she is gone forever!!