Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

Beauty! smiley9 Now Aloo also needs the academy to post about her twice.

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Less shitfest than Sadak 2, Shandaar, Bombay Velvet thosmiley42

If someone had suggested Sadak2 and BV for recognition...I would have said the same thing.....they are also shitfests....smiley37....

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Kitna rokda diya Deepu iske liye?

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Less shitfest than Sadak 2, Shandaar, Bombay Velvet thosmiley42

It's good to be back on the BW FORUM smiley42

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DanceUntilWeDie

It's good to be back on the BW FORUM smiley42

Thankssmiley42smiley20

Word Count: 1

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Kitna rokda diya Deepu iske liye?

Maybe some maal smiley36
ImaginativeGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Love this song and this performance of DP. smiley27

Coincidentally I was playing this song on my Spotify today. Great that it was shared by the academy smiley20

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Beauty! smiley9 Now Aloo also needs the academy to post about her twice.

I’m sure she’s already having sleepless nights
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Clochette

Whatever PC did in India, she became a well-known n a m e in US...but that says nothing about the way she is looked at.

Imo, Aish has established a fine reputation and also Deepika has shown a grace that very well gels with an international appeal smiley1

I find it interesting that no one else noticed this as well. PC has become known in America but she's failed to amass respect. Nobody considers her to be an actress or a well-regarded actress. She's famous for being famous and being married to Nick Jonas. Her American films are barely known as they've all flopped and she hasn't shown any modicum of talent in them. If anyone were to tell an average American that she's considered a great actress in India, I don't think they'd believe it.

In comparison, Deepika may be lesser known in America, but those who do know her regard her with great esteem. PC and Deepika were both in Bajirao Mastani but it's Deepika who is being highlighted. I saw some other posts too where other famous celebs and social media accounts were praising Deepika's Mastani. PC is better known in the US so how come they aren't showing her off from Bajirao Mastani? It goes to show that PC has failed to make a name for herself in any worthy way, hence why Deepika is the one being chosen to represent India at the Oscars and BAFTAs.

Anyway props once more to Deepika for capturing the hearts of people all over the world. When this century names Indian actresses who were more than actresses but genuine superstars, they'll be able to proudly say Aishwarya and Deepika. No other actress comes close. SRK is in good company with two of his most beloved heroines.