Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

There is no good feeling for this movie in me...yet...

DNEG are doing the VFX work and I suppose that they alone take at least 200 cr.

When Dharma went to them to enhance the VFX work of I-don't-know-anymore of Brahmastra, the budget jumped to 150 cr more and they had even to reshoot some portions. The making of the movie had been a mess, imo.

AS for the amount got for the streaming...well, I don't believe that it was this high (the distributor is again AA Films, btw.)

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 months ago

I am starting google trends againsmiley14.

This time Pushpa Vs Kalki.Two big films releasing soon. We have seen trailer and teaser of Pushpa and teaser of Kalki. Pushpa will be huge, biggest opener by far.It is a franchise after all and the most awaited film in the last 2 years.

Kalki's teaser got a better response though..and I believe there is great buzz about this film too. Their Twitter handle has excellent engagements.I don't know which star has a bigger fanbase.I am not familiar with South Cinema.I have watched only Baahubali.

https://trends.google.co.in/trends/explore?q=%2Fg%2F11t2nvv32q,%2Fg%2F11t1fx7bw1&hl=en-US

P.S. Lurking Deepika fans, please note that I have written before Fighter release that the film has NO buzz.