Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Bullet Train

Man I loved this movie. The name Brad pitt was the reason I decided to watch but ended up as Lemon Tangerine fan. If you are a Dead pool kind of movie fan you will love this movie.

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

I haven't seen that director's earlier film. I've seen a few Prathviraj movies, and this one is fantastic.

If you are a Prithviraj fan, you should watch Ayyapanum koshiyum, or Driving licence. He was amazing in this film. Vasthavam was his all time favourite film.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Kamala05

If you are a Prithviraj fan, you should watch Ayyapanum koshiyum, or Driving licence. He was amazing in this film. Vasthavam was his all time favourite film.

Thanks for recommending, may I know on which OTT platform they are available.

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Kamala05

Bullet Train

Man I loved this movie. The name Brad pitt was the reason I decided to watch but ended up as Lemon Tangerine fan. If you are a Dead pool kind of movie fan you will love this movie.

Same here, it nice surprise.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Drishyam-2

It was good but not as good as the first one. Not sure why everyone hyped it to be some kind of wow pathbreaking movie, it really wasn’t that:

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Pathan..

Average for me... No idea why it is blockbuster because story was not best , just ok..

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thadam is very similar to Shahid's Kaminey. Twins who hate each other are arrested for a murder which one of them committed. One twin is rich,educated and about to be married soon. The other one is a conman with a gambling addiction. Both of them are intelligent, good liars and manipulators/ experts at directing the police's attention and blame for the crime to the other twin. The twists keep coming right to the very end.

Arun Vijay does a good job of differentiating the characters. The audience's sympathy keeps jumping to and fro from one twin to the other as they come up with new stories and new evidence keep turning up.

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ant man and the Wasp Quantamania-

A stinker . MCU movies have been on a downward spiral in terms of quality but this was too much .

Watch it only for Kang

2/5

Maroonporsche thumbnail

The Romantics (Id give it a 4 out of 5 )

Ive seen all 4 parts. I loved it. It was more enjoyable than most Bollywood in last 5 years

tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Cirkus ....few comic moments here and there. The movie set up looked so fake just like everyone's performance.