MUNJYA

WOW

THIS WAS REALLY VERY INTERESTING AND AT THE SAME TIME SCARY

10/10smiley20

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 months ago

Laapata ladies

I heard it was motivational but i ended up becoming sad donno why smiley36 maybe it made me realise the lack of love in my life

Also a very typical ending

Didnt find anything worth the hype but the acting was very good everybody did such an excellent job smiley20

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Umeed (1989) - DD short film featuring SRK. Looks like 1980s version of Panchayat (Prime).

Bank babu (Umeed) = Sachiv jee (Panchayat) smiley36

Sound issues but otherwise nice one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veRjk1kzzLc

i am: celine dion

On prime,

whilst I am not a celine fan..it was deeply moving.

Celine Dion cadidly revealed aspects of her life in an unreserved, unfiltered manner. Most notable when she showed everything that means the most to her, material possessions, memories and paramountly the joy of singing and being the best at it in the entire world. then the challenge of being deprived of what gives her joy, and she clings on to what remains..which is just the hope of singing, performing ect. Celine holds on for her sainty and because she truely loves what she loves. . and to be deprived of her singing has been beyond devastating for her.

Basically despite possessing material wealth, the inability to pursue ones passion can render life exceptionally challenging...she was bang on.. whilst singing might not matter to me, if my ability to do what pleases me the most was taken away...id be shattered..anyway above all, her enduring passion for entertaining shines through.. and to hold on to hope

Thank God I haven't found my passion yet.

Edited by D3viL - 3 months ago
VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

KALKI..

EXCELLENT AMAZING AND AWESOME smiley32

Thanks to the film makers for taking such an amazing plot from our sanatan smiley27

After the disastrous Adipurush... It's good to see that Bollywood still have good directors and scrreplayers who can make films on our culture like this brilliantlysmiley32

Edited by VS-Cool - 3 months ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Star Wars!

https://youtu.be/DhkgohG9lTM

Tosche station to pick up some power converters! smiley37

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

12th fail- alright. Massey's face paint was jarring.

950842 thumbnail

Inside Out 2: Loved loved loved the movie!! Riley's anxiety issues and how she comes to accept her own self and becomes resilient is absolutely worth the watch, especially if you liked her journey in Inside Out 1. Everyone needs to watch this one, it is meant for every kid @ heart smiley32smiley27

Arreyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7

Critique Crusaders

Watched maharaja and junaid khan did fine there. Jaideep nailed his character. FL’s were good too.

laapata ladies is an absolute gemsmiley27 finally watched it.