Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Yes smiley36 I died laughing 😆 I love the show, I still watch it when I need a good laugh!

Brit comedies are something else ….I actually am cleaning house and realized I even have the entire DVD set for this show tho ofc I don’t remember when I last saw anything on dvd. 🤣🤣

Have you seen the show called The Coupling….the Brit one …the us one failed. The Brit one is a laugh riot.

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Brit comedies are something else ….I actually am cleaning house and realized I even have the entire DVD set for this show tho ofc I don’t remember when I last saw anything on dvd. 🤣🤣

Have you seen the show called The Coupling….the Brit one …the us one failed. The Brit one is a laugh riot.

Yep! I’m also a huge fan of old British sitcoms. Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister, Allo Allo (not our Aloo!!)
95027 thumbnail

Yep! I’m also a huge fan of old British sitcoms. Yes Minister, Yes Prime Minister, Allo Allo (not our Aloo!!)

Seen them all :) Yes Minister that was changed from Yes Prime Minister, Allo allo are classic all time greats.... Even House of Cards, Brit version is the OG version. so many don't know that. Heck even the Sherlock one with Benedict is fab as well as the movies with Robert Downey...

Going to make a few recommendations for Brit shows (you might have already seen them)

Are you being served?

The IT Crowd

Coupling

The Office

Fleabag

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Seen them all :) Yes Minister that was changed from Yes Prime Minister, Allo allo are classic all time greats.... Even House of Cards, Brit version is the OG version. so many don't know that. Heck even the Sherlock one with Benedict is fab as well as the movies with Robert Downey...

Going to make a few recommendations for Brit shows (you might have already seen them)

Are you being served?

The IT Crowd

Coupling

The Office

Fleabag

How about the OG Sherlock, Jeremy Brett?
95027 thumbnail

How about the OG Sherlock, Jeremy Brett?

full credit to the OG. It’s one of the rare shows where I enjoyed the show and haven’t read all the books.

But Benedict and Freeman ka interplay and Robert Downey, Jude and Rachel - I feel were finest performances at an exceptionally high level along witt the storyline / direction etc.

I also feel the short episode series makes Brit series so easy to watch on one hand but I hope they have 2 part seasons or more as it’s impossible to not binge watch and before you know it - one is left hanging for more

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Maroonporsche thumbnail
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/VobTTbg-te0

Turned out to be a very interesting movie !! smiley32

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Crew..

Suruwaat accha kiya last me jaake illogical pura 💩 diya

Edited by Billi_Bangalan - 4 months ago
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The fall guy- lame plot. Mostly lame acting. Ryan Gosling and Emily blunt were the only ones with decent performance. The first half was incredibly boring. Second half had a few moments but was still mostly meh. It wasn't funny either. The only time I chuckled was at the very end. 4/10.